Big Head will you come back ?

#1 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Dark Horse please bring back the Mask (Big Head) ? It's been a long time since he's been in the comics. I think he deserves to be brought back.  As much as I loved the first movie the books were just as better and darker than the movie.

Am I the only one alone on this ? 

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs to make a comeback.

#3 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" He needs to make a comeback. "
#4 Posted by Dead (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Big-Head needs to come back from the dead! I love "The Mask" the comics were great!
#5 Posted by greenenvy (634 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I agree cause I want to get on board with his adventures when he comes back. Why has he been in limbo?  

#6 Posted by RedHood16 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. BRING HIM BACK!!!! I can't BELIEVE no one has done anything. Out of ALL the comic book writers out there, NO ONE has tried bringing him back. I ACTUALLY think he should do a crossover with Thor. Think about it; Norse mythology, gods, LOKI!!!! Either way, bring him back in some form or other!

#7 Posted by Eyz (3095 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Horse's The Mask comic series has actually been "killed" by the Mask's movie.
Because how different both products ended up and how popular the movie (and cartoon) were, there's some risk of misdirecting the audience if the real original mask would come back. And that's a thing both movie producers and comic book editors wouldn't want :/

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie was originally going to be a horror movie. Oh how amazing that would have been.

#9 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7846 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Big Head. He is definately one of my favorites. I have every comic he is in... COME BACK!!!

#10 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13144 posts) - - Show Bio

id actually prefer if the character more similar to the movie's version. it could star a new person who gains the mask and tries to be a super-hero while at the same time dealing with problems caused by past wielders. in sure they could bring Big-Head back  as a villain. maybe by having his corpse internalized some of the masks power, or Loki bringing Big-Head back to life to fight the new guy.
#11 Posted by HoodedGeek14 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Never read the comics, Big Head does look interesting, but I prefer Stanley as the main character if they ever do bring back ''The Mask''.

#12 Posted by SithLantern93 (2155 posts) - - Show Bio

FFS bring him already! It has been nearly 13 years and he is still not around.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.