What's up with the zombie cover?

#1 Posted by Storm Rider (165 posts) - - Show Bio

It's beyond awesome that this classic Eastwood character is finally presented in comic book form. I couldn't wait to get issue number one when I heard it was coming out. BUT what's with the alternate "zombie cover"? Take a look at the page here for issue number one if you don't know what I'm talking about.

What do zombies have to do with this book? For that matter, what's with all the zombie love in the comic industry lately? Marvel Zombies, zombie books, zombies covers.....THIS could be the ultimate "jump the (zombie) shark" moment here.

#2 Posted by mickeys4life (74 posts) - - Show Bio

They are just jumping on the zombie bandwagon.

I loved issue #1...I hope this book gets a lot of sales so it can continue. Now I have Jonah Hex and No name to read. Couldn't ask for more.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.