drewscruff's Invincible Iron Man #510 - Demon Part 1: The Beast in Me review

• drewscruff wrote this review on .
  • drewscruff has written a total of 22 reviews. The last one was for

Iron Man #510 review

First post Fear Itself Iron Man issue, and I'm excited with the return of the Mandarin and Ezekiel Stane, and the way they are plotting against Tony together. Also I'm glad of the fact Tony going off the wagon hasn't been brushed under the carpet and he will be held accountable. unsure about spilt lip but we'll see.

Other reviews for Invincible Iron Man #510 - Demon Part 1: The Beast in Me

Not as it seems 0

This issue starts off with pretty much everything the series was missing in Fear Itself.  Strong characters, a plot that is engaging and even a bit of action.  The duality of the predicament at the beginning was well conceived as well - Tony has just started drinking again (though sober at the moment) but the city of Dubai is dying for a drink of a different kind.  As the issue progresses it is clear this is one built more off of the characters and really the character development here was quite...