razzatazz's Invincible Iron Man #508 - If I Ever Get Out of Here review

You take it on faith, you take it to the heart

With now the third straight issue without as much action from Tony and the third in a row in which Pepper is battling in the streets of Paris, the story here seems sort of backwards like the writer forgot who to headline in this series.  Once again Tony's troubles in weaponmaking are more comical than dramatic, which does not really go far to add a lot of weight to Fear Itself.  The portion with Pepper seems better, but at this point the resolution to the battle in Paris which has been almost all summer in the real world feels like watching it in slow motion.  I am still liking to overall concept, but this issue is on the verge of heading into obscurity as not enough is happening or not fast enough.