thecheesestabber's Invincible Iron Man #504 - City of Light, City of Stone review

Fear Itself Hits Europe

This is arguably one of the best Fear Itself books to date. I love when Iron Mans flying through all the Stone People an has to keep reminding himself that these were people which can be seen as a sighn that the Fear gods in his head as most of us would probly avoid thinking that. Its a great story based little on story an mostly on Action an fighting the worthy. I loved this book ;o

Posted by Chompillo

Great review! I'll read this arc as soon as i can!

Posted by TheCheeseStabber
@Chompillo: thanks ide recommend the Arc highly Biggest event in the Marvel Universe

Other reviews for Invincible Iron Man #504 - City of Light, City of Stone

Fear comes for Iron Man 0

Cover The cover art is pretty good but the concept for the cover is even better. Because if you really stared at this cover this is exactly what happened in the issue. Also it was also great to see this issue was a Fear Itself connection. It seems like the connections and mini series show fear more than in the Fear Itself series. Story The event of Fear Itself is now affecting Iron Man. He goes to Paris and finds everyone as statues. But then he finds the monster responsible for doing th...