zachattack1239's Invincible Iron Man #32 - Drones Scream Down review

Invincible Iron Man #32 review

This is one of the few comics of the stark resilient stroyline that i thought was good. I feel as if fraction set this fight up a couple comics back so it shows you that he's planning head which gives me hope for the future storylines. I thought it was very well paced and the set up was very good. One problem i have though is that I feel like detroit steel's character is extremely under developed. I thought the drones being controlled by unsuspected mobile gamers was very witty and cool. I also loved the ending when pepper had that dream when she saw happy and he was concerned that pepper playing hero wasn't the right thing to do. I also loved the cliffhanger, im definitely gonna be picking up iron man #33.