the_cyan_lantern's Invincible Iron Man #28 - Grand Mal Tokyo Moron Party review

"I Love It When A Plan Comes Together"

Summary:

Arriving in Tokyo, Tony and Rhodey find Detroit Steel has taken care of the problem but the attackers has ties to Stark Industries. Tony also tony finds Sasha a bit familiar. Meanwhile back at "Stark Resilient", Bambi takes care of future investors for the new automotive plan

The Good:

When you read Iron Man you get a sense of the business man Tony is. Either it be on the field where terrorist in Tokyo have Stark tech to frame Tony or it be back at the office when he gathers three business men who can make a company flourish. That's what I love most in a Iron Man book. Sure action is great, but it comes second to one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe. To me this series has shown that in every issue.

The Bad:

Nothing was too bad but the "meat" of the story was in the business affairs and less in the Maria Hill or Tokyo so when I read it I felt less interested of the other two problems.

Vote: 4 out of 5

A for sure pick up of the week.