razzatazz's Invincible Iron Man #26 - Visionary Men review

Credentials

the first issue of this story arc started off with a 180 degree change in the direction of Tony's life with a new philosophy but also as of yet unseen new enemies.  This issue follows mostly the actions of Tony but also those that are meaning to destroy him.  There are a couple of plots going on with the Hammer women as they appear to be covering a lot of ground to get at Tony.  Meanwhile Tony deals with some more demons from his past as he talks with Director Hill and later appeals for the help of an ex-employee (who he had callously fired).  This issue maintains the overall same context and pacing of the first issue, but fell off a little bit because of an over-reliance on three separate engineers talking about how good they are at what they do.  This is still a good story but would benefit more from more action and less boasting.