User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4.75 stars 4.75/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

#22 0

I have no adjectives to describe how great this comic is. Let's be honest and confine with one word - awesome. No, scratch that... Divine? A bit closer. Fractionalious? Yeeaaaaahh, a new praise-word for fractionalious comic! Write it and remember ^^  Norman sucked. Tony won. It's a short description  for the last twelve issues of The Invincible Iron-Man. Exaggerated, maybe, but it's the illogical truth & i really plunged into The World's Most Wanted arc (who didn't?). So, here we are - disas...

That was quick. 0

Minor SpoilersBasic rundown of this issue: Last issue they tried to bring back Tony because he is now a vegetable, but not like a carrot. This issue it slows things down a bit so that you can see Tony, scared. He's alone in his head/mind for a bit until he gets a visitor. Speaking of visitors the assassin comes in and is found out, quickly. So everything gets a bit more urgent in the best way possible for the reader. The characters? Not so much. This is the page I am talking about, awesome righ...