nerd_of_a_hero's Invincible Iron Man #1 - The Five Nightmares, Part 1: Armageddon Days review

Get story for my taste.

Review:

I'm a casual fan of Iron Man, just like War Machine, Thor, and Captain America, so I'm not much into Iron Man as most Harecore fans do. But this issue gave me a chance to see tony in a different view, esspecially his top 5 fears, since half the time I thought of him as a Drukin' Mr. Hot-Shot. He is human afterall. The Art was realisticly incredicle the writing was top-notch, and the action scens was great. Even if your not a fan of Iorn Man, I recommend this to anyone that is interseted.

Other reviews for Invincible Iron Man #1 - The Five Nightmares, Part 1: Armageddon Days

Invcincible Iron Man 1 0

I'm not an Iron Man fan. Or rather, I wasn't. With the whol billionaire playboy thing going on, there wasn't a lot of room for empathy. However, over the last few years, and especially since Civil War, suddenly Iron Man seemed to have a real purpose and drive. And, in the process, became interesting (to me, anyway).Off the back of his run on the under-rated The Order, Matt Fraction's writing is top notch, delivering a story about Tony Stark's fear of the Iron Man suit being devalued through ...