What Will Happen To The Avengers Initiative After Siege?

• 57 results
#51 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Beast-X: bad day at the office hon? 
id reply to the rest of that nonsense but thats really your therapists problem.
#52 Edited by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Beast-X: sorry you want to feel victimized. like i said just now, i am not accepting your blames. the fact that you have such massive insecurity issues does not fall on me. i explained my post rationally to you, and you persist to take it as a personal attack, a post i
have every right to make. if you cant handle talking online, that is also on you.
#53 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Beast-X: its not as big as your making it out to be. so relax, and try and have some fun. i apologize then to as you have for making you feel uncomfortable. know though, that free speech is very in practice around here (as it should be and as i like it as such). your going to find yourself confronted with alot of truths on these boards, and if you perceive me as abrasive, wait till you talk to some others. better
to role with it, just a friendly suggestion.
#54 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio
Keep the Bendis soap opera out of it

@Selvokaz said:

" I Thought Tigra was preggers with a Skrull baby? "

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones?

I think Marvel retconed or aborted that storyline
#55 Posted by Selvokaz (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru:
No I mean in Initiative Dissembled they reveal Tigra was preggers with Skrull Hank Pyms baby.
#56 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@OhTru said:
" Keep the Bendis soap opera out of it "
your way late if you didnt notice, and not one to talk about going off topic

@OhTru said:
@Selvokaz said:

" I Thought Tigra was preggers with a Skrull baby? "

Luke Cage and Jessica Jones?  I think Marvel retconed or aborted that storyline "
actually Luke and Jessica's baby was featured in just about every issue. 
there was no way to miss it other than not reading the comics.

@Selvokaz said:
" @OhTru: No I mean in Initiative Dissembled they reveal Tigra was preggers with Skrull Hank Pyms baby. "

she's still pregnant with it. when Norman Osborn talked to her about in it Siege it was revealed
she was only five weeks pregnant, so shes not that far along.
#57 Posted by Kairan1979 (16711 posts) - - Show Bio

The question about some of the Initiative members is already answered.
Justice and Tigra are the instructors in Avengers Academy.
 Bengal moved to Brooklyn and opened martial arts dojo. Prodigy hopes to reunite the Slingers. Debrii is in Paris, as a judge in a TV talent show (good riddance!). Butterball and Batwing moved to Butterball's home town to replace the former Initiative team, the U-Foes. Reptil is a student of Avengers Academy. Cloud 9 was approached by Steve Rogers, who wanted her to be a trainer in Avengers Academy, but she declined after learning that Superhuman Registration Act was abolished.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.