Thunderbolt: Initiative?

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

So I noticed that Norman called "his" Initiative the Thunderbolt: Initiative. Is this a completely different Initiative that should have its own page or is it just changing the name of it? Or should we leave the name alone and just make a reference to it being called Thunderbolt: Initiative?

#2 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio

Their changing the name of the Avengers: Initiative completely so I think we should just re-name the page

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe we should wait until more solicits or comics are released to know about it

#4 Posted by thunderbolt (2357 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"Maybe we should wait until more solicits or comics are released to know about it"

Yes we should wait oh wise grasshoper named Nighthunter
#5 Posted by fesak (6981 posts) - - Show Bio
thunderbolt said:
"Their changing the name of the Avengers: Initiative completely so I think we should just re-name the page"

Where did you hear about this? It's still called Avengers: The Initiative in the solicitations for the upcoming months.
#6 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio
thunderbolt said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Maybe we should wait until more solicits or comics are released to know about it"

Yes we should wait oh wise grasshoper named Nighthunter"

lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.