Team roster messed up.

#1 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

People needs to stop adding team members to the Initiative that hasn't been confirmed. There's a crapload of characters there now who isn't even registered and is actually anti-registration.

And this pic:

Doesn't confirm anything, it's just a promo pic.

#2 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

I've removed a crapload of characters. There were even characters on the roster that has been dead since long before Civil War.

#3 Posted by avengpymhawk (370 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, for the clean-up. The Initiative is one of the best books out there right now. Even my favorite like Avengers (New or Mighty) are hurting. Can't wait till they combine both books again, and get rid some of the characters who just doesn't deserve to be Avengers. Speaking of , how would Frog-Man get to represent a state when he has less experienced than Rage?

#4 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

avengpymhawk says:

"Thanks, for the clean-up. The Initiative is one of the best books out there right now. Even my favorite like Avengers (New or Mighty) are hurting. Can't wait till they combine both books again, and get rid some of the characters who just doesn't deserve to be Avengers. Speaking of , how would Frog-Man get to represent a state when he has less experienced than Rage? "

I think it awesome how they dig out old and really obscure characters like Dragon Lord, even if it's only to kill them.

And i guess Frog-Man has hidden talents.

#5 Posted by Tao Ming (940 posts) - - Show Bio

avengpymhawk says:

"Thanks, for the clean-up. The Initiative is one of the best books out there right now. Even my favorite like Avengers (New or Mighty) are hurting. Can't wait till they combine both books again, and get rid some of the characters who just doesn't deserve to be Avengers. Speaking of , how would Frog-Man get to represent a state when he has less experienced than Rage? "

Because Rage is still a minor.

#6 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

Tao Ming says:

"avengpymhawk says:

Because Rage is still a minor."

Ah, yes. I forgot about that, he is only 13.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.