It whould be realy good if they were not registered

#1 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to like this seires, because it is pretty well written, but the whole registration thing totaly ruins it for me. same with Mighty Avengers

#2 Posted by Gottheit (3473 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does the Registration thing ruin it for you?

#3 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

I for one think this is one of Marvels better titles currently out there right now. Yet, I do have to agree with Magick. Having registered heroes kind of takes away from the mystery and glamor from the comics and characters.

#4 Posted by Tao Ming (940 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the one where that kid MVP died, and their keeping it a secret from Justice?

#5 Posted by avengpymhawk (371 posts) - - Show Bio

See that is something I just do not understand. You have characters like Kitty Pryde, Stature, and even Justice who has matured in age through out the years and poor Rage is the same age as he started.

#6 Posted by Magick (427 posts) - - Show Bio

yhea, its stupid! I like the seires, but i dont like the main charecters sold out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.