Avengers Initiative #33 Review

#1 Posted by HaloKing343 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet
#2 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

i didnt mind this issue, but damn i want more development in tigra's storyline

#3 Posted by G-Man (35089 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69: Yeah, it was like what did she really do besides jump out and growl. I really wanted more of the actual characters from this book. 

I also meant to add it was surprising that Norman wanted Diamonback to stick around.

Staff Online
#4 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69: 
Yeah and I want Thor to wake up and beat the living snot out of Osborn and Sentry but probly won't happen
#5 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

God, I hope they don't kill Constrictor or Diamondback.

#6 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

is it TIE-gra or TEE-gra. 

i prefer TIE-gra too

#7 Posted by hero vs. villian (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Good to knoe that other writers decide to use the story arc to write content that all follows thru with the main event itself, unlike Bendis titles where there all flashbacks and uses Avengers titles to tell filler material.

#8 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio
@DH69: Tie-gra.
Like a Tiger.
#9 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cafeterialoca said:
" @DH69: Tie-gra. Like a Tiger."

good to know.
#10 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

I always liked the conept of Task Master but the guy really really needs a new suit.
#11 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenkey said:
"I always liked the conept of Task Master but the guy really really needs a new suit. "

lol i know this is sad but ever since pirates of the carribbean he has reminded me of one of the undead pirates lol :p
#12 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3556 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to find who thought ti was a good idea to cover a third of a cover page with a banner, and smack him across the back of the head.

#13 Posted by simsey (82 posts) - - Show Bio

i love the udon taskmaster look more then dat look its aged
#14 Posted by timrothsays (653 posts) - - Show Bio

that stuff about "Taskmaster. The master of tasks" isn't funny anymore =\

will it be dual BN #7 review? :)

#15 Posted by Illuminarch (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Osborn probably wanted Diamondback around as a hedge against Captain America. "Don't punch me or I'll blast her head off" kind of thing.

#16 Posted by lostlantern13 (860 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why I'm becoming more of a fan of The Master of Tasks, but I really am. I enjoyed getting his POV on all of this.

#17 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Liked it quite a bit. Agree that the presentation of the Avengers resistance characters 
was lacking hard. Then again this book has alot to juggle and usually focuses on the 
front runner of the current plot, and still does pretty good at that.

#18 Posted by noname2062 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Good review

#19 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who cant see the Vid? Its just a black screen for me.

#20 Posted by eserrano05 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

i enjoyed the issue i like how it shows how a group of nobodys deal with these life changing events its more character driven

#21 Posted by drone.devil (47 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" Am I the only one who cant see the Vid? Its just a black screen for me. "

i can't because of my ad blocker.  bullshit if i'm gonna turn it off

#22 Posted by zurdom (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone I’m Jorge Molina the current penciler for the Avenger initiative. I just wanted to let you know that I’m working on the final issue of the series, and its pack with great action and twists from the great Christos. So stay tune!

http://zurdom.com/
http://zurdom.deviantart.com/ 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.