guardiandevil801's The Incredible Hulk review

Hulk Smashes !!!!

The Incredible Hulk is a great movie for the Hulk. It has a great cast, like Edward Norton and Tim Roth. The story shows Bruce trying to find a cure, while trying to hide from the military and General Ross. It was cool seeing Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno in the movie. The action was amazing and the effects were awesome. They made this Hulk realistic, but also we got to see more of him in action. I loved the battle between Hulk and Blonsky as the Abomiantion and Bruce and Betty's realtionship too. Overall, I'm giving it a 4/5 because it has a great cast, great effects and is a movie about the hulk you will enjoy. I recommend seeing it, but also my favorite line from the movie is "HULK SMASH". This is an incredible marvel movie and I can't wait to see the Hulk in the Avengers movie.