Follow

The Imperfects

Team » The Imperfects appears in 6 issues.

Niles Van Roekel's experiments.

make them offical

gunzel09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gunzel09

I think the imperfects have sooo much potential to be proper charecters in the marvel universe and think marvel should bring them in somehow

Bookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Bookman
    gunzel09 said:
    "

I think the imperfects have sooo much potential to be proper charecters in the marvel universe and think marvel should bring them in somehow

"
    Perhaps. People still might hate/dislike them. But I am interested what they would do during Civil War. I also want these couples put in. The WinkxHazmat, and SolaraxJohnny Ohm.
    AskaniSon295

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AskaniSon295

This would make a good Indie comic I don't know who owns the rights to these characters EA or Marvel but EA has a deal with IDW so they could totally put out a book, would love to see these characters take on Zombies or The Elder Gods if not they would make a good Marvel Max title or a good Dynamite Title, would love to see a Cross-over with Cyber-force these two teams would great in combat with each other.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

i'm always up for bringing minor characters back!

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they should get a reboot or mcu adaptation

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.