Do you like the game?

#1 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

why was the first one locked?

#2 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

I do, the only prob I had was that the Imperfects beat everyone. Spider-Man has faced electricity before, with Electro, So he should've known how to deal with Johnny Ohm.

#3 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Resonate says:

"why was the first one locked?"

I acidentaly made two, so I deleted the topic post on one and the mods locked it.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I hated this game. The gameplay was mediocre, the Imperfects were rip-offs, and the story was extremely lame.

IMO, of course.

#5 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Bookman says:

"Sparda says:
"I hated this game. The gameplay was mediocre, the Imperfects were rip-offs, and the story was extremely lame. IMO, of course."

Um, nOOb question but, I forgot what IMO means. Can you tell me?

"

In My Opinion. I sometimes forget internet lingo too, lol.

#6 Posted by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I hated this game. The gameplay was mediocre, the Imperfects were rip-offs, and the story was extremely lame. IMO, of course."

Um, nOOb question but, I forgot what IMO means. Can you tell me?

#7 Posted by Unbelonger (2770 posts) - - Show Bio

I first looked at it and i liked it Because you started with the Thing smashing little guys in a borkken bridge i found it nice, but eventually it gets monotone and the imperfects were not interesting at all. I just finished it to be done with it and never touch it again.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

#8 Posted by Blue Lantern 2814 (310 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda says:

"I hated this game. The gameplay was mediocre, the Imperfects were rip-offs, and the story was extremely lame.IMO, of course."

I enjoyed playing it at first, but you're right. The gameplay was repetetive, the Imperfects were poorly done, and the story sucked.

#9 Posted by cubz (2 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved the game

elektra was shite tho

n the other characters were okay :s

#10 Posted by cubz (2 posts) - - Show Bio

i loved the game

elektra was shite tho

n the other characters were okay :s

#11 Posted by Quentin_Beck (23 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it, as long as I stayed in Vs. Mode with two Marvel characters fighting. As soon as an Imperfect became involved, or when I was playing one of those Story Mode levels, I lost interest.

Vs. Mode = Great!

Story Mode = Pathetic.

While I'm on the subject, I can't believe why nobody I've met likes playing Elektra. I've never had problems with her. In fact, she's one of my favorite characters to play as (the others being Daredevil and Iron Man).

#12 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i like the game but the game could have been better i like some of imperfect.

#13 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought it was pretty good, I just hated the Imperfects and the fact that the Marvel characters lost. Then again that's what happens when you side with EA Games.

#14 Posted by PsyCrevan (513 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't like the story line but I LOVED using Venom on multiplayer
Me and my best friend always have "God Matched" with 8 lives with me as Venom Versus him and Niles Van Roekel at the NY City Street....he wins sometimes but I normally do because I have completely mastered Venom and the environment around me from nonstop playing xD (yeah I am kinda a loser I guess)

#15 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

YES I LOVE HIM lmao

#16 Posted by superboyrocks13 (1089 posts) - - Show Bio

i was a fun game my brother became obsesed with trying beat me in vs. mode still  fun :D
#17 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Hated it.

#18 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the game.

#19 Posted by War Killer (20209 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the game, my friend at school has it for his PSP and I play some times at school.

Personally I liked Hazmat and The Wink the most.

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it.
#21 Posted by entropy_aegis (15319 posts) - - Show Bio

This brings back old memories,the good old days when i was a fan of video games.I was unbeatable as Ironman.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.