Follow

The Hood

Character » The Hood appears in 369 issues.

Once a small-time crook, Parker Robbins found a mystical cloak and pair of boots that endowed him with supernatural abilities, allowing for his rise to power as a skilled sorcerer and feared crime lord.

Hood's Monstrous Transfromation

Zniperking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Zniperking

I have been liking the hood but I was wondering which one of his transformations did you like the one in his marvel max mini-series, the one he had in the new avengers annual, the chris bachalo one where he had a big set of teeth, or the when he turned into dormammu. (sorry I don't have pictures)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

#1  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The Hood when he had Dormammu's powers was when the character was the coolest in my opinion, after Bendis had his powers taken away only to give him lame random rocks so that he could later take his powers away AGAIN only as a freakin' plot-device, The Hood become lame, even now, his search for the Infinity Gauntlet isn't even that interesting. But personally I liked it when he could turn into his giant Dormammu form...

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.