Green Hornet

Posted by SyKoNiC (2 posts) - - Show Bio

As im sure everybody knows by now (and has probably seen it) the Green Hornet movie is out, and i went to go watch it last night. 
Well, i must say, i was never a real Green Hornet comic book fan, but the movie really suprised me. 
It had a lot of laughs, action, special effects and most importantly, Cameron Diaz!!! =) 
Im not sure if it followed the traditional line of the comic, but i really liked the new aged feel to the movie. 
All in all, it was great watch, and i highly recommend going to watch it. 
Hope you enjoy it as much as i did...
#1 Posted by King Saturn (223716 posts) - - Show Bio
The Green Hornet film was Pretty Awesome... lots of Laughs and the Action was Pretty Sweet as well... Seth Rogen makes a pretty good Green Hornet after all... 
#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Hornet is great. both the movie and comics

#3 Posted by biggkeem89 (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought the movie was great. Its hard to combine comedy and super hero action and make it sucessful, but they succeded

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.