Follow

The Green Hornet

Character » The Green Hornet appears in 400 issues.

Green Hornet, with his sidekick Kato, use martial arts as well different weapons like gas guns to fight crime, riding in their car the "Black Beauty."

Is The Green Hornet movie basically being forgotten about?

yankeemanf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By yankeemanf

I feel like the movie, The Green Hornet, is a forgotten comic book movie at this point. No one ever talks about it. There is no criticism on the casting. There isn't any teaser pictures or videos. There are usually people going crazy when comic book movies are coming out. Either they hate what they think the movie will be or they love what they think it will be. I for one don't know how it is going to turn out. I love Seth Rogen when he is a comedic lead actor. I still don't know how i feel about him being the Green Hornet. I know its a little late to say this seeing as the movie is set to be released in January 2011. But, I wanna know why this movie hasnt gotten any hate or love from fanboys out there. Does anybody know?

Avatar image for amp___seeker_of_lost_knowledge
    AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 14

January is only a few months away...and I'm sure most people are going to excited for the wait (from school and the holidays, etc.). Plus, with all those comics DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT is working on, I'm sure The Green Hornet will be remembered. Also, you should check a blog about a theory of FRANK MILLER and The Green Hornet.

yankeemanf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By yankeemanf
    @AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge:  k ill check that
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By InnerVenom123

I saw a trailer for it while seeing 'RED' yesterday. I'm probably going to see it.

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By biggkeem89

Honestly, I don't think its getting as much coverage as it should. People seemed really excited about it at the "RED" showing yesterday. I'm personally excited for it, and I really want to see if Seth Rogen can pull off hero. It should be getting more recognition in the next few months

yankeemanf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By yankeemanf
    @biggkeem89:  i think this is gonna be similar to how Iron Man 1 was and be a movie no one really knew  about and be a success
     @InnerVenom123: i am def gonna see it also i think it could be great
    brc2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By brc2000

It shouldn't be talked about. Seth Rogen should never be anywhere near a Green Hornet film.

yankeemanf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By yankeemanf
    @brc2000:  ur the type of person who i am talking bout exactly there arent any haters out there who are talkin bad about it and idk i think seth rogen mite surprise some ppl with this movie he is a competent actor

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.