Green Hornet, New 'Phase' for me.

Posted by forthegreatergood (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh, seems like something always comes up like a movie and attracts my attention causing me to look into it. So.... its the Green Hornet! Man am I pumped about this movie, what are your expectations? Do you know anything about the Green Hornet? I just got done reading one of the Parallel comics for it. 

I like the cover art. Wait, I LOVE IT. I'm probably going to go but #3.

#1 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13129 posts) - - Show Bio

im a bit sceptical.   i love the green hornet, big seth rogan fan.........not so sure about them together
#2 Posted by the referee (2533 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
" i'm a bit skeptical.   i love the green hornet, big seth rogan fan.........not so sure about them together "
Plus I feel the movie will be a bit to comedic for me. I read GH comics years ago and yes there was light heated jokes in, But in my heart GH has always been a dark mysterious man not a joke. and Seth will make him a joke 
#3 Posted by dementedtheclown (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Give seth a chance

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.