Follow

The Flash

Series »

A CW TV series based on the DC superhero, set in the same continuity as Arrow and starring Grant Gustin as Barry Allen.

The Flash: Who is the Reverse-Flash?

• 61 results
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

*Yup, this has plenty of spoilers. Leave now if you haven't watched all of the episodes!*

No Caption Provided

We're just hours away from the midseason finale of CW's The Flash and it's looking like it'll be a very, very exciting episode. We're all anxious to see what'll happen, but there's one enormous question on our minds: Who's the bad guy? As you can tell by the episode's title, "The Man in the Yellow Suit" will bring the evil speedster front and center, but who is it? If you read the comics, you know Reverse-Flash has been Eobard Thawne (name's a bit familiar, yeah?) and Hunter Zolomon. We know Harrison Wells wants to push Barry Allen to become the ultimate hero and we know he's from the future (or he just has crazy good tech... maybe a New God?), but what part does he play in this? Let's speculate!

First and foremost, Wells has to be a critical role in this story. To not have him be a key part of this would be pretty baffling. There's been a ton of foreshadowing with the guy and we know he'll do dark things to make sure Barry survives and becomes better and better. We know he has a secret room that can give him a look at what's going on in the future. The most interesting bit from this is a headline which reveals Flash goes missing after a "crisis" in 2024. Did Wells go back in time to assure Barry Allen can save the planet in 2024? Or is he pushing him so he can save the world without vanishing? Even if he has good intentions, we know he isn't the most admirable guy around. Remember Joe West questioned Wells about the murder of Barry's mom and then, shortly after that, Joe was threatened by the evil speedster? The timing of that can't just be coincidental, people.

No Caption Provided

We also saw him kill Simon Stagg, sent Plastique on what was clearly a suicide mission, and released Girder to fight Blackout. Would Girder survive that fight? Wells likely didn't care whether the durable dude lived or died; he just needed the villain to buy them some time. If Girder happened to win, that would just be an added bonus and they'd have to find out what to do next with the metahuman. Then there was a really big twist: Wells taking a sample of Blackout's blood so he can find out how to drain Flash. Is it just to weaken the hero or is it to give himself -- or someone else -- super speed? And why is he fooling everyone into thinking he's in a wheelchair? Likely so they don't suspect him of anything. If there's a yellow blur zipping around and causing trouble, your immediate suspect isn't the guy who allegedly can't use his legs anymore.

No Caption Provided

Even if he isn't communicating with Reverse-Flash, we all know he's going to play a pivotal part in this story. That said, all of these factors lead to him being strongly connected to the yellow blur. Is it him, though? Having him and him alone behind this arc would just be way too obvious. There's something more going here, something that needs to leave viewers stunned and drop their jaws. Making the aha moment just, "Yup, it's Wells!" would be a huge letdown. Thankfully, it's probably not going to be that simple.

It's easy to think Wells is the one responsible for everyone. It looks like he's from the future, he wants to make Barry become a better hero, and he's shown he'll kill anyone that gets in the way of his mission. What about Eddie Thawne, though? The last name immediately caught the attention of comic fans and everyone began to speculate. Well, what if Wells is working with Thawne? Let's say Wells did come back from the future with the objective of pushing Barry. After giving the speedster his powers, he'd need to create an antagonist. Who better than the guy who now believes Flash is a legitimate bad guy? Oh, and this person just happens to be dating the woman Barry loves, too. That's just the icing on this evil cake. If Wells came back -- whether he has super speed doesn't matter for this part -- and took a sample of Barry's blood, could he eventually test it on Thawne? Thawne's clearly outclassed, so how does he hope to bring Flash in? Gaining his speed would certainly be one way, right? But then Wells could open Thawne's eyes, make him realize the world quite literally needs Flash.

So, could this Reverse-Flash be future Thawne sent back to push Barry and make sure he becomes better and better so he can eventually save the world? In the episode's teaser, Reverse-Flash says it's Flash's destiny to always lose to him. Could that also be a jab about who Iris chose to be with? Future Thawne being Reverse-Flash could make sense because all of the evil he's doing is for the "greater good" -- it's assuring Flash can save the planet when he needs to. Having Thawne, Barry's friend, behind the mask would be a huge emotional blow for the hero.

No Caption Provided

What if there isn't just one Reverse-Flash? In Geoff Johns' story Rogue War, Thawne and Zolomon joined forces. Wells turning Thawne into Reverse-Flash and having him come back from the future is pretty easy to swallow, but what if Wells also has those powers? "If so, why hasn't he used them? Like when he killed Stagg?" To build suspense for the viewer, of course! It's kind of like why the murderer over in Arrow used a voice modifier -- that was obviously just there to leave us wondering and didn't seem to serve any practical purpose within their world. Having both of these characters involved would be quite a twist, after all.

If you watched the latest teaser for tonight's episode, you'll see there's a scene where the man in the yellow suit is confronted by Wells, detective West, Thawne, and other officers. Now, having Thawne, Wells, and the speedster all in the same room implies it can't be Wells or Thawne, but what if there's two antagonists in a yellow costume, just like in Rogue War? What if the man in the costume is future Thawne and current Wells is the other one? During the scene, the man with super speed grabs Wells and races away. Now, to many viewers, that may leave them thinking Wells is in danger, but I can't help but think that means they're working together and he wants to remove Wells from the scene and create even more doubt as he makes it looks like Wells is in danger. Or, it could be as simple as Wells does one day turn Thawne into the Reverse Flash and the metahuman removes Wells from the scene so he can give him a good dose of exposition and let him know what's going on. There's also the possibility that Thawne is just a red herring, something to throw off fans of the comic and Wells is doing this all on his own. After taking the blood sample, what if he eventually gains Flash's powers, and then that version comes back to this time to continue pushing Flash? That wouldn't be too far-fetched at all. Many of us would prefer something more -- and it's likely the team behind the show knows this -- but it doesn't seem impossible, either.

Current Wells AND Thawne looking at the villain? Looks like it can't be either of them, unless there's TWO villains...
    Current Wells AND Thawne looking at the villain? Looks like it can't be either of them, unless there's TWO villains...

Sure, Gorilla Grodd being involved would be pretty cool, but that would be so random for non-comic book fans (only two nods to the character so far) and it would seem like a very abrupt twist to them. It just wouldn't pack the same amount of weight for many people out there. Comic fans? It would rock, but we all know they need to appeal to people who don't read the comics, too. They definitely have plans for the character down the road, but to be behind the Reverse-Flash story? It's possible, but doesn't feel probable. I'd be more than happy to eat my words on that one. Also, explaining the speed force in the midseason finale seems like it may be a little too out-there for non-comic fans and piling on too much exposition at the last second. Adding a whole new and critical factor to this world could lessen the emotional impact by these twists because it's basically an infodump for casual viewers. It's looking like they'll simplify that so it's easier to digest for a majority of viewers, but that doesn't mean it can't be done well. I mean, the show has been great so far, hasn't it? Because of that, Wells pushing and pushing Flash so he can eventually give people in the future access to the speed force probably isn't what's going on. The objective is to make a viewer's mind explode, not to seriously confuse it. Just like Grodd, this could happen, but given the handling of the show, it doesn't seem probable.

Whooo are you? Who who, who who?
    Whooo are you? Who who, who who?

There's countless other theories that come to mind (evil Allen! New Gods!) and I'm sure there's more than a few that haven't been mentioned or even thought of while writing this article, but all signs seem to point back to Wells and/or Thawne being essential parts in Reverse-Flash's story. It takes plenty of elements from the source material (man from the future who wants to push Barry, friend from the police department) and has the potential to be an awesome storyline. Will the man in yellow force Barry to take a life in order to save one? Guess we just have to wait and see what really happens later tonight!

"The Man in the Yellow Suit" airs tonight on The CW at 8/7c.

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
    The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

User Lists: 4

Obviously it's Johnny Quick.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

I want to say Thrawne but also want to say Zolomon. I do agree that Wells can't be the Reverse Flash. It would surely be a letdown.

What if it's the current Reverse Flash, Danny West? I know it might be impossible, but you never know...

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
    CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Obviously it's Quicksilver crossing comic universes just to f*ck with the Flash.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

My theory: Wells is future Thawne who has been testing with Flash's DNA and actually gave his powers to someone else(probably Hunter Zolomon) who was supposed to confuse everyone and take the suspicion off of Wells so that he do what he wants which is probably give Thawne the power he needs, The other guy who was "given" powers by Wells or is a meta-human that can borrow other's powers will be killed by Wells after he is no longer needed or a battle will ensue(Is that the right word?)between Flash and reverse Flash with Reverse Flash dying or being sent to another time. The cliffhanger could be that the Flash gives up being the Flash, leaving us with a voiceover by Wells or Thawne stating he needs Barry to become the Flash again otherwise he would not get his powers or wouldn't be alive or Wally West being introduced which is highly unlikely. And the last and final cliffhanger probability would be a talking monkey(Grodd or otherwise).

What do you guys think?

Edit: Another slight possibility would be Reverse Flash(Future Thawne) kidnapping Wells so that he can give present Thawne the powers he needs

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

i dont think whoever it will be would make it a let down cause i have no idea who it is. wells is obviously a bad guy but doesnt mean he's THIS bad guy, and i honestly dont think we will find out tonight but just have more hints and clues dropped

Avatar image for obsidian_raindrop1
    obsidian_raindrop1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obviously it's Quicksilver crossing comic universes just to f*ck with the Flash.

Obviously

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

i think its future eddie.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm excited for this episode. Seeing Reverse Flash should be cool. I figured it was Wells after the first episode. But seeing that image kinda threw that theory out the window. Maybe it is someone from the future or maybe they made a new Reverse Flash.

I noticed that the first season of the CW DC shows have the hero's main nemesis being the main antagonist of the first season. Merlyn being the main villain for the first season of Arrow, and it's kind of looking like Reverse Flash is going to be the main antagonist for the first season of The Flash.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pic in the thumbnail looked awesome!

Radx_Konkin75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Radx_Konkin75

I think it's future Eddie. I believe there was a hint on last weeks episode where Iris told Eddie that he was not much different from the Flash.

Aeroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Aeroman

I think it's eobard thawne

night-crawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By night-crawler

I have a theory about who reverse flash really is in the show "The Flash". so i believe that Edward (Eddy)Thawne's father is Eobard Thawne AKA reverse flash and that Eddy was ejected or something by his father at a young age with the same powers (to move fast ) with help from Dr. Harrison Wells to create this "elixir" to defeat Barry and that eddy has been keeping it a secret from iris and the others. also that Eobard and Dr.Wells have the same future time telling device you see in the show that’s how they figured out about Barry so eobard killed his mother to try and get him to not believe in himself or something like that, but Dr. wells decided that wasn't good so he killed Eobard to get him to stop and Harrison wells switched sides because he wants Barry to succeeding defeat in his enemies. Some evidence to back up my though is that Eddy never talks about his family and also he never went to S.T.A.R labs when Barry was there for nine months because he knew what had happened furthermore, he didn't want to talk to Dr. Wells. Some more evidence is Eddy never talks about his childhood and that's because I believe that he was raised on a farm or something to harness and train him to use his powers to defeat Barry in the future. So in conclusion I think that Eddy Thawne is the new reverse flash.

OR

I also have another theory .that Eddy is actually a clone of Eobard and Dr.Wells helped him to make this clone to defeat the flash. Furthermore, Eobard killed Barry’s mother but Dr.Wells thought that was wrong and killed Eobard but before he died he put his conciseness into a hard drive and gave it to the people who would raise Eddy to teach them what to do because he knew Harrison was going to kill him for the reason that eobard had the same computer thing that tells him the future that Harrison has now because he found it hidden from him in a secret place and put it in S.T.A.R labs.

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe it's Eddie's father, Eobard?

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely a future Eddie Thawne. I think. :)

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I get the feeling Eddie is his ancestor of some kind. Maybe Eddie and Iris have a kid...and he becomes Reverse Flash!

Ando123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wells=Barry Allen from the future? Reverse Flash=I don't have a clue, what do you think guys?

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AwesomePerson

All I know is that whoever the show decided to make Reverse Flash, he or she will be related to Eddie Thawne...

Otherwise, what's the point of having someone called Thawne without linking him to the villain background?

Anyone else notice how Harrison Wells has interacted with all the characters on the show but Eddie Thawne...

Hmmmm

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

WALLY WEST.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#19  Edited By Gizmorino

I feel the heat

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still holding out on my own theory. Eobard Thawne murdered Barry's mother, while he had a son (Eddie, about the same age as Barry). Eddie inherited Eobard's powers and now continues his old man's work as Reverse Flash, making Flash a public enemy at the CCPD and trying to stop Joe from investigating with the threats against Iris.

LordDarkFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By LordDarkFox

It's clearly

Clark Kent.

He might just be him from the future, messing around withFlash

MaskedGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what will happen here, after all like you said in the article, this show is also for non comic reader, and to them, the fact that there's a Reverse-Flash from the future who travel in back in time could be enough, and therefore, Wells will be the obvious revelations as the villain, even when for the comics reader would not be so surprising.

Them again, they could make a surprise for both the non comic reader and the readers, who knows, but my big bet is with Wells

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil Wally West from the future that came to mess up Barry's life for stealing his destiny.

HumanTorch101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know why this bothers me but people who keep bringing up Wells as Thawne must love ignoring that he was a new character who was created for the show. Now, they could be pulling a "Khan is not in ST: Into Darkness" on us but I don't believe it. Here's a link to the DC wiki showing his first appearance is in the Pilot. He is also not listed as a character on DC's website. I hope that he's not involved at all with Reverse Flash and that he's there for a totally different reason.

My theory is that Wells is here to prevent Reverse Flash from doing anything to Barry. He may very well know who RF is, but I don't believe he's working for or with him. He's always done what's best for Barry (besides taking the blood) even if it meant getting his hands dirty. Also, could he have taken the blood to see if there was a way to help Barry out by making him immune to Blackout so Barry wouldn't have to worry next time he fought him?

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mutant God

I say Reverse Flash is either Wells or Wells from the future whos teaming with his past self

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait..this should be one of the best episodes yet. I for some reason think Wells is actually a good guy but Joe being visited by the guy in the yellow suit did seem a little convenient after speaking with him. I believe that Eddie is Reverse Flash but not quite sure how it all fits together right now. It could be Eddie from the future that goes back in time and is trying to change events of Barry becoming the Flash. And Im sure for whatever reason..if Eddie is Reverse Flash...it probably has something to do with Iris in the future.

JephTheNeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Max Mercury?

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Maybe Wells is Eddie from the future!

No, Quicksilver isn't nearly fast enough to keep up with Flash (I'm not picking favorites, it's cold hard fact)

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I knew it was him all along! I just watched the episode.

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ha just watched it I knew it was that guy.

LordDarkFox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn, the ending was poor. When they showed the black mannequin doll, I thought that it was the new 52 reverse-flashsuit, then out of the blues the classic yellow suit appeared.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/f59a12fd10acfd82c3bfa46fad9e7f20/tumblr_mz791jkakT1qag215o1_500.jpg

imagine 3 speed-forces users, in the t.v. show.

Neon_Jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever said:

No, Quicksilver isn't nearly fast enough to keep up with Flash (I'm not picking favorites, it's cold hard fact)

Until he figures out how to tap into the speed force(which happened)

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@amazingwebhead said:

@captainmarvel4ever said:

Until he figures out how to tap into the speed force(which happened)

True

Avatar image for 1_redhoodfan927
    1_RedHoodfan927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say Eobard Thawme because he hates Flash/Barry way more to the point where he tries many times to kill him.

TheFlash1st

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you remember what Barry Allen Said he saw red and yellow i think the red one was Jay Garrick the first flash Stopping The Reverse-Flash.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I believe it's Eddie Thawn from the future who is a pawn of Dr Wells. He wanted that machine to help him go through time. The Red yellow streak was Barry fighting a reverse flash.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#37  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

SPOILARZ!

"What if there isn't just one Reverse-Flash? In Geoff Johns' story Rogue War, Thawne and Zolomon joined forces. Wells turning Thawne into Reverse-Flash and having him come back from the future is pretty easy to swallow, but what if Wells also has those powers? "If so, why hasn't he used them? Like when he killed Stagg?" To build suspense for the viewer, of course! It's kind of like why the murderer over in Arrow used a voice modifier -- that was obviously just there to leave us wondering and didn't seem to serve any practical purpose within their world. Having both of these characters involved would be quite a twist, after all.

If you watched the latest teaser for tonight's episode, you'll see there's a scene where the man in the yellow suit is confronted by Wells, detective West, Thawne, and other officers. Now, having Thawne, Wells, and the speedster all in the same room implies it can't be Wells or Thawne, but what if there's two antagonists in a yellow costume, just like in Rogue War? What if the man in the costume is future Thawne and current Wells is the other one? During the scene, the man with super speed grabs Wells and races away. Now, to many viewers, that may leave them thinking Wells is in danger, but I can't help but think that means they're working together and he wants to remove Wells from the scene and create even more doubt as he makes it looks like Wells is in danger."

After last night, it's looking like that might be the case. Thoughts? I see some people saying one of them is Eddie's son from the future, but if so, he wouldn't need to hide his identity by blurring his face because no one would recognize him. Or they could just be doing that for the viewers, but I think making it future Eddie is a better story for all of the viewers.

deathsdoor726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its Eobard Thawne because of his habit of coming to the past and killing people but the question is how did he get back? He may be a bit faster than Barry but he wasn't fast enough to slip through time

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My theory? Wells is pulling a going-so-fast-back-and-forth-it-looks-like-there-are-two-different-people. I'm pretty sure Flash and Superman pulled that trick a couple of times.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought it was Wells. But I don't think he'd beat himself up.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By slimj87d

@k4tzm4n said:

SPOILARZ!

"What if there isn't just one Reverse-Flash? In Geoff Johns' story Rogue War, Thawne and Zolomon joined forces. Wells turning Thawne into Reverse-Flash and having him come back from the future is pretty easy to swallow, but what if Wells also has those powers? "If so, why hasn't he used them? Like when he killed Stagg?" To build suspense for the viewer, of course! It's kind of like why the murderer over in Arrow used a voice modifier -- that was obviously just there to leave us wondering and didn't seem to serve any practical purpose within their world. Having both of these characters involved would be quite a twist, after all.

If you watched the latest teaser for tonight's episode, you'll see there's a scene where the man in the yellow suit is confronted by Wells, detective West, Thawne, and other officers. Now, having Thawne, Wells, and the speedster all in the same room implies it can't be Wells or Thawne, but what if there's two antagonists in a yellow costume, just like in Rogue War? What if the man in the costume is future Thawne and current Wells is the other one? During the scene, the man with super speed grabs Wells and races away. Now, to many viewers, that may leave them thinking Wells is in danger, but I can't help but think that means they're working together and he wants to remove Wells from the scene and create even more doubt as he makes it looks like Wells is in danger."

After last night, it's looking like that might be the case. Thoughts? I see some people saying one of them is Eddie's son from the future, but if so, he wouldn't need to hide his identity by blurring his face because no one would recognize him. Or they could just be doing that for the viewers, but I think making it future Eddie is a better story for all of the viewers.

One big thing is that the Reverse Flash said Barry already knows him. So it has to be someone we met this whole season.

I think Wells and future Eddie are working together. I think they have to charge up that yellow suit to simulate Flash's powers possibly.

Avatar image for tommyrichardgrayson
    TommyRichardGrayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@stmichalofwilson: Possible, if they take cues from New 52 definitely possible it's Daniel West.

@goonage said:

My theory? Wells is pulling a going-so-fast-back-and-forth-it-looks-like-there-are-two-different-people. I'm pretty sure Flash and Superman pulled that trick a couple of times.

I also thought this was a plausible theory, who knows? He'd have to be ridiculously fast though but possible right?

Now time for my theories:

Another theory I have personally is it's possibly Zolomon or it could be Eddie Thawne (future version given powers by Wells) Or it could be wells he's just hiding and mastered the power perfectly.

I don't think it's J.Quick, this alternate Universe Flash wouldn't make sense to fit this particular story...

I don't think it's "evil Barry from future or evil Wally" this wouldn't make sense at all...

The only possibly way would be if Zoom/Reverse flash is Barry in the future but why kill his own mother to put his past self on a mission that leads to that? Makes no sense, plus his current future self suit is blue anyway not yellow.

Also surprised nobody is talking about Firestorm lol how he helped Barry then bailed and how Cisco said there were TWO speedsters that night, I thought i saw a red and yellow streak but then I figured it was Zoom/Reverse Flash's red eyes mixed with his suit? But apparently there was another Flash fighting Zoom or helping Zoom?

This is all confusing but fun I just hope they answer most of this by the end of season 1, IMO by far the best comic book show this year by FARRR.

@dernman or the red streak COULD have been maybe Bart or Wally possibly? If not Barry from the future.

berg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

on imdb joe west is enlisted to play the reverse flash, someone can explain me why?

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

My best guess is that it is Eddie, and the reason why reverse flash wasn't showing his face is because he can't let Eddie see himself and he can't let others know it is him because they will go after Eddie in their time and that will create a change of events in the future. Yes, I do know all about reverse flash and how he is from the future, but the show is clearly making a twist, and I think this would be a reasonable explanation.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: With Cisco noticing TWO speedsters, I've read theories of a Flashpoint episode in the future. Who knows? My brother also said that Wells made a device that could make the suit become a robot or something, making it move on it's own. It sounds crazy, but I can't think of any other way for him to beat himself up.

Robin_in_OC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Robin_in_OC

As for who Wells might be, there's another DC character who's in a wheelchair, but doesn't need it, and has access to advanced technology. Metron of the New Gods.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@robin_in_oc: You think he's Metron? Hmm that would be interesting. So many theories lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.