Follow

The Flash

Series »

A CW TV series based on the DC superhero, set in the same continuity as Arrow and starring Grant Gustin as Barry Allen.

The Flash Episode 107 "Power Outage"

• 66 results
    Lurkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I know it's only episode 7, but I wish they would show other people who received powers and didn't become murderous.

Also, I still hate the whole "super heroes must have a strict set of morals" debate. It was good that they showed Dr. Wells wasn't apathetic to other people, just realistic.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: hmm I dont know I think this version of Blackout would win, he seemed tough. Still would be awesome :)

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@amazingwebhead: hmm I dont know I think this version of Blackout would win, he seemed tough. Still would be awesome :)

fair enough

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

I can't wait for Grodd to finally apear after his cameo in the last episode.

Also, Wells cannot be Zoom. Harrison will be Metron or someone like that. And ProfZoom is EDDIE THAWNE. Zoom's real name is EOBARD THAWNE.

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, hated the cosplay line. The series so far is good though, can't wait for "The Man in The Yellow Suit". I've heard that Flash finall meet Reverse-Flash face to face and fight in a footbal stadium.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@drfate: So you think at some point the cop/Eddie Thawn aka Eobard Thawne will be Zoom at some point? Perhaps he'll be the future Zoom while Flash takes on current Zoom(Hunter Zolomon perhaps?) Maybe he'll give Flash the lecture of "I killed your mom to make you a better hero since I've been to the future and back etc" who knows?

@krypton-115: Totally can't wait for that episode, I think it's the one after the next show.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: yeah, i do believe that Iris's boyfriend IS Zoom. He is from the future, he did not went to the future and back...

Also, on the leaked set photos i'd say that Zoom looks alot like Eddie...

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: "The Man in the Yellow Suit" is episode 9. So it's right after "Arrow vs Flash". So...in two weeks right?

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate said:

@fallingcliffs: yeah, i do believe that Iris's boyfriend IS Zoom. He is from the future, he did not went to the future and back...

Also, on the leaked set photos i'd say that Zoom looks alot like Eddie...

I figured he may have been from the future but you're probably right, think just Well's is. I have to admit Eddie's done a great job hiding it, I wonder who will recognize who first Flash or Zoom who each other really are...

But yes you're right it's after the next episode/sodes so ah I was right just looked on imdb. First we have the Flash vs. Arrow two night event then following week will be Flash vs. Zoom apparently.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: The synopsis said they meet Reserve Flash but his face is continuously blurred.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

@zeeguy91 said:

@derekvang said:

@transformers1024 said:

Calling it that Wells is the Reverse Flash.

I second this

IDK. I think its a classic misdirect for people who aren't familiar with the source material, where they hint at it being Wells, but it actually ends up being someone else (i.e. Eddy Thawne). And Wells then ends up being some other character.

Yep Wells probably won't be REVERSE FLASH. Either might be Eddy Thawne. The producers said that Reverse Flash would be someone that NOBODY will see coming.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

when I first heard Clock king was in this episode I immediately rolled my eyes, but after watching the episode I admit that I'm very impressed. I really liked how he turned out and how capable he was.

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs: Yeah, it's the one after the Arrow vs. Flash crossover.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom/Reverse Flash HAS to be Eddie, I can't think of anyone else who would honestly fit the bill. Well's as most say is too obvious, it can't be him. Only others I think can think would be Barry's father(but we know it's not him because one he's in Jail and two we saw him in the flashback same time Reverse Flash was killing Nora) Only other guy in the show it could be would be their police boss, signe? or Cisco? Which I doubt since he's Vibe so...yeah. And that one episode when Eddie and West were chasing that guy, Flash/Barry cut him off and Eddie looked him and said "how did you get here so fast" the way he said it was suspicious kind of, as oppose to "you got here awfully fast Allen" I think it's Eddie has to be.

@krypton-115: @drfate same here, can't wait guys!

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Calling it that Wells is the Reverse Flash.

a lot indicates, that he is, but i personally think it's eddie thawne, the one detective and iris' boyfriend...... he fits the profile more i think...... with the name........ eobard thawne is professor zooms real name and he is from the future, but wells is from the future as well........ hard to say really

Krypton-115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoom/Reverse Flash HAS to be Eddie, I can't think of anyone else who would honestly fit the bill. Well's as most say is too obvious, it can't be him. Only others I think can think would be Barry's father(but we know it's not him because one he's in Jail and two we saw him in the flashback same time Reverse Flash was killing Nora) Only other guy in the show it could be would be their police boss, signe? or Cisco? Which I doubt since he's Vibe so...yeah. And that one episode when Eddie and West were chasing that guy, Flash/Barry cut him off and Eddie looked him and said "how did you get here so fast" the way he said it was suspicious kind of, as oppose to "you got here awfully fast Allen" I think it's Eddie has to be.

@krypton-115: @drfate same here, can't wait guys!

Actually a small part of me is hoping that they don't reveal it, or at least not for a good while. It's got people talking and I've actually been discussing it a lot with a friend who watches the show but doesn't read comics, so I it's hilarious to see him react to Reverse-Flash, The Rogues, Vibe, Killer Frost and Firestorm (Holy crap this show is teasing a lot)
    Thanks for the follow btw!

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krypton-115: I hear ya, I have a hard time imagining Killer Frost being a villain in this show when she does transform whenever. I know she's been a good guy or anti-hero at times too so maybe they'll run with that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I loved this episode, in short i'm really loving the entire series. I'm actually enjoying Eddie thawne at the moment. Last weeks episode was a huge growth for him turning him for the arrogant new boy to the friendly demeanor that he has. In addition Grant Gustin is now officially my favorite actor on the show, he brings so much humor and life to the flash that it makes it hard for anyone to root against him. Can't wait for the next episode.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I know everyone thinks Eddie Thawne is reverse Flash since "Eobard Thawne" and his names are quite similar...

I don't think it's him...

It can't be Wells since he is making it too obvious he's the villain, and as Arrow has demonstrated, the writers don't play with the obvious...

The Producers and Grant Gustin have said that the Reverse Flash is someone no one saw coming...

So, sorry but no Eddie Thawne or Reverse Flash

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.