JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By JLDoom
    No Caption Provided

If you've read the DC's solicitations for January next year, you most likely already know Brian Buccellato will be coming back briefly for issue 27. But that's not all since in this recent interview, Booch has revealed that this will be the start of a new three issue arc, his last in the title: http://www.comicosity.com/interview-buccellato-rebels-flash/

Now, I'm all for more of Booch's writing (even without Manapul's art) but I have to admit I'm getting kinda impatient here since I was already prepared for a new creative team. Hopefully we won't be getting more filler issues (like 26 is most likely going to be) and find out in (hopefully) three months who's taking over The Flash.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.