User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Flash and The Griffin 0

In this issue, two super beings shall emerge in their early stages. In issue one they were the best of friends but in issue two their bitter rivalry shall begin and they don't even know it.In this issue, Bart Allen decides to accept his destiny after the accident in which he was unable to save Griffin because the Speed Force got out of control. The memories still haunt him and so he goes to S.T.A.R. Labs for help where he takes the suit of his grandfather. This excited me as Bart Allen is in my ...

Issue 1 Part 2 0

In this issue we find out that thanks to the chemical bath Barts friend took at the end of issue number one, he went and had himself an origin.  We get a brief origin of Wally West, and Bart Allen . Thanks to someone bombing Star Labs Bart Allen finally dons the out fit Frankly, issue two feels pretty much like issue one. As a matter of fact it is identical to issue one. Right down to the ruining of an established character, and the creation of an uninteresting one. The sad fact of the matter i...