User Reviews
2 (1)
1 (0)

3.25 stars 3.25/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

The Story of Bart Allen 0

I sincerely loved this comic book, and even though Wally West remains my favorite incarnation of The Flash. This book has boosted Bart's status in my eyes, I love his reluctance to be a hero and the fact that he is saving the world every time he doesn't use his powers...and nobody even knows it.This book also shares a little bit of Flash origins, trying to help readers understand the identities of all four Flashes and their relation to one another.The ending is my favorite part of the book, when...

Moving faster than the speed of smell 0

This issue tells us that Jay Garrick is the only Flash left. The speed force is gone, and Bart Allen is now powerless. There is absolutely no point of conflict in this issue. There are one or two action scenes but mostly this is a set up issue.Now for some reason Bart has a secret identity that requires him to hang out with one of those people you only see in movies, or read about in bad books. You know the ones, the kind that has this permenant sneer on their face.  They make you wonder why th...