capn_carrot's The Flash Annual #2 - The Quick and the Green; Details review

Team-Up

Even for annuals, I haven't been impressed much with DC's New 52 annuals, but as a longtime fan of both Barry Allen and Hal Jordan I had to pick this one up. It might be missing Manapul's art, but the I enjoyed the banter between GL and the Flash quite a bit as we get a flashback to their first meeting as well as their latest adventure that gets them pulled back to Arena World. The idea of how the Flash was able to use super-speed to learn how to use the ring as well as how much the force of will took out of him were also well-handled. The back-up story feels mostly like filler, but fans of GL and the Flash (especially the two together) should enjoy this one.

You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews

Posted by Capn_Carrot

Sorry, the site choked (sent me to an error page) when I posted my review and it posted twice. I can't figure out how to get rid of this second copy.