capn_carrot's The Flash Annual #2 - The Quick and the Green; Details review

Team-Up

Even for annuals, I haven't been impressed much with DC's New 52 annuals, but as a longtime fan of both Barry Allen and Hal Jordan I had to pick this one up. It might be missing Manapul's art, but the I enjoyed the banter between GL and the Flash quite a bit as we get a flashback to their first meeting as well as their latest adventure that gets them pulled back to Arena World. The idea of how the Flash was able to use super-speed to learn how to use the ring as well as how much the force of will took out of him were also well-handled. The back-up story feels mostly like filler, but fans of GL and the Flash (especially the two together) should enjoy this one.

You can find more of my reviews (with images) on RazorFine Reviews

Other reviews for The Flash Annual #2 - The Quick and the Green; Details

Flash and Green Lantern's First Team Up 0

Here is my video review for The Flash Annual issue 2. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxY1PDFK080...

I loved this issue! 0

An episode of Superman: The Animated Series, in which Superman and Flash have a race around the world to determine who is the fastest among them, was where I first met the character, having had no prior knowledge of him. Then I met him in the Justice League: The Animated Series and Justice League Unlimited shows and I pretty much fell in love with the character. Wally West made for an excellent foil for pretty much everyone else on the team and his dynamic with the others was one of the best thi...