No recent wiki edits to this page.
Primate fear! Estranged from Jay Garrick, The Flash is brutally double-teamed by the return of the one foe able to outdo Spin's psychic rampage with one of his own — Grodd! Meanwhile, a lowlife strikeforce, one with strangely cosmic trappings, targets the twins' fantastically developing powers! Four generations of the Flash legacy anchor this special issue!
- Spin might have made a bad decision in bringing Gorilla Grodd to help him combat the Flash. The super-powered simian doesn't like being told what to do, and he takes out his anger on Spin.
- Wally, Jay and the twins arrive at the television station where they've tracked Spin. Wally begins to argue with the talk show host who's been slandering his name, before Iris points out they're being filmed.
- Meanwhile, two odd-looking individuals argue about their failure to capture two "Forever People." Brother Think and Brother Drive use other, different but familiar sounding, terminology like ""Boom Drive," "Sister Box," and someone called "Boss Dark Side." They pick up a signal and drive away.
- Back at the station, people's anxieties are coming true as a result of the battle between Grodd and Spin. Their fighting brings them right up through the middle of a Keystone street. Jay works to break them up while Wally has his hands full with violent employees. Before Jai and Iris can help, they're scooped in a net trailing behind the vehicle driven by Think and Drive.
- Wally finally makes it outside, and takes the fight directly to Grodd, apparently falling to the gorilla's mental powers.
- The twins manage to escape the net, but are immediately sedated by Think, who screams "Live for Dark Side! Die for Dark Side!" Taken inside the villain's vehicle, Jai and Iris are locked up and forced to listen to a de-motivational mantra. But while Jai can't break his shackles, the unconscious Iris destroys hers, glowing and shooting off lightening bolts in every direction!