haydenclaireheroes's The Flash #23.2 - Reverse Flash review

What will Reverse Flash do with his Power?

Here is my comic book review for the Flash issue 23.2 Reverse Flash. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below. Here is the link for my video review:

Other reviews for The Flash #23.2 - Reverse Flash

Traumatic Childhood: Overdrive 0

This review will probably spoil the crap out of this comic, so look out. I'm reading all the villain month issues to give the new reader perspective and I don't know anything about this new Reverse Flash. The Good:Exceptional art on this one. Seriously I love the style and when this issue does the villain month thing of showing the title it does it in a much better way than the other issues I've read. Reverse Flash's origins are explained pretty well and it's pretty good to jump into as a new r...