haydenclaireheroes's The Flash #21 - Reverse, Part 2 review

Was this the right time to bring in Kid Flash?

Here is my comic book review for The Flash issue 21. Tell me what you guys think in the comments below. Here is the link to my video review:

Other reviews for The Flash #21 - Reverse, Part 2

Kid Filler 0

The cover gets across the point of the issue, but it's just so basic and boring, especially compared to the previous cover and the next one.So, as pointless as it is, the confrontation between Flash and Kid Flash looks stunning. Francis Manapul's artwork is gorgeous, and while his layouts aren't as wild and artistic as usual, they're a lot smarter on a basic level. There's a lot less wasted space in this issue than most, in terms of artwork.The end of this issue has some plot advancement with t...