haydenclaireheroes's The Flash #16 - Gorilla Warfare, Part 4: Love and Sacrifice review

Finally Iris is Back

Here is my video review for The Flash issue 16. Tell me what you guys think about my video review in the comments below:

Other reviews for The Flash #16 - Gorilla Warfare, Part 4: Love and Sacrifice

Keep on Chugging Along 0

ReviewUm, Ok.It has been a long time since I last reviewed an issue of the Flash. I just got to the point that I didn't really have much to say on the book. Francis Manapul is doing his thing in the book with the art and the story. And it can be pretty to look at from time to time, but it just feels off.I would say that it seems Manapul wants Flash's powers to be more mental than anything. With the speed thought coming into play and the new power that Flash demonstrated in this issue to transpor...

The Flash #16 Rating 0