serberus08's The Flash #12 - The Flash review

Rogues Rebooted

This issue had the rebirth of the coveted Rogues, and a nice action sequence to boot. I am more looking forward to the annual in which, I believe, this whole situation is expanded and resolved. I think it has to be the annual because the amount of drama and events that unfolded in this issue would take a few more pages than your standard 32 pager. I always liked the big team-ups and I am really liking the new Captain Cold and how he has been involved, and the Glider character I am not too familiar with but I have enjoyed the goddess-like essence she gives to the rogues. All-in-all the art and writing have been consistently good, and this issue is no exception.