Are The Endless affected by the new 52???

#1 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

I was just wondering if The Endless like Death and Destiny have in some way changed because of the new 52...any ideas???

#2 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

It's an interesting question and I would say "yes" considering the connection the new dream has to the former Doctor Fate and how the JSA are now basically void.

#3 Posted by SC (12721 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, from now on Death will be wearing a new costume, a very small tight corset and black panties, instead of black pants and singlet, and Despair? She is really skinny and hot now, and bears resemblance to Angela Basset. Dream is depowered and a bit more of a jerk now, and Destiny is now a woman. Plus Destruction is also now a founding member of JLA. 

#4 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
Yes, from now on Death will be wearing a new costume, a very small tight corset and black panties, instead of black pants and singlet, and Despair? She is really skinny and hot now, and bears resemblance to Angela Basset. Dream is depowered and a bit more of a jerk now, and Destiny is now a woman. Plus Destruction is also now a founding member of JLA. 
Where did they appear during the new 52?
Can you post any scans?
#5 Posted by Saren (25326 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

well The Sandman would be out-of-continuity now so in theory they could be whatever the writer's want, such as this:

@SC said:

Yes, from now on Death will be wearing a new costume, a very small tight corset and black panties, instead of black pants and singlet, and Despair? She is really skinny and hot now, and bears resemblance to Angela Basset. Dream is depowered and a bit more of a jerk now, and Destiny is now a woman. Plus Destruction is also now a founding member of JLA.
#7 Posted by SC (12721 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
Where did they appear during the new 52? Can you post any scans?

Oh, its a joke you see? I am sorry. You can swap the characters I mentioned for Harley Quinn and Amanda Waller and it makes more sense *smile*
#8 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC said:
  Oh, its a joke you see? I am sorry. You can swap the characters I mentioned for Harley Quinn and Amanda Waller and it makes more sense *smile*
Damn, my brain was somewhere else while I was reading it.
My bad, sorry.
#9 Posted by IcePrince_X (4856 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

Yes, from now on Death will be wearing a new costume, a very small tight corset and black panties, instead of black pants and singlet, and Despair? She is really skinny and hot now, and bears resemblance to Angela Basset. Dream is depowered and a bit more of a jerk now, and Destiny is now a woman. Plus Destruction is also now a founding member of JLA.

LoL

#10 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

@SC said:

I was about to crap my pants..Geez

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.