Follow

The Endless

Team » The Endless appears in 62 issues.

The Endless are seven siblings that embody seven different fundamental forces of existence itself. Ageless, immortal and nigh-omnipotent, these siblings were the central characters of the landmark Vertigo series "The Sandman".

Are The Endless affected by the new 52???

howlettgrowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By howlettgrowl

I was just wondering if The Endless like Death and Destiny have in some way changed because of the new 52...any ideas???

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By fodigg

It's an interesting question and I would say "yes" considering the connection the new dream has to the former Doctor Fate and how the JSA are now basically void.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SC  Moderator

Yes, from now on Death will be wearing a new costume, a very small tight corset and black panties, instead of black pants and singlet, and Despair? She is really skinny and hot now, and bears resemblance to Angela Basset. Dream is depowered and a bit more of a jerk now, and Destiny is now a woman. Plus Destruction is also now a founding member of JLA. 

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Saren

No.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Enzeru said:
    Where did they appear during the new 52? Can you post any scans?

Oh, its a joke you see? I am sorry. You can swap the characters I mentioned for Harley Quinn and Amanda Waller and it makes more sense *smile*
    IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IcePrince_X

@SC said:

Yes, from now on Death will be wearing a new costume, a very small tight corset and black panties, instead of black pants and singlet, and Despair? She is really skinny and hot now, and bears resemblance to Angela Basset. Dream is depowered and a bit more of a jerk now, and Destiny is now a woman. Plus Destruction is also now a founding member of JLA.

LoL

howlettgrowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By howlettgrowl

@SC said:

Yes, from now on Death will be wearing a new costume, a very small tight corset and black panties, instead of black pants and singlet, and Despair? She is really skinny and hot now, and bears resemblance to Angela Basset. Dream is depowered and a bit more of a jerk now, and Destiny is now a woman. Plus Destruction is also now a founding member of JLA.

I was about to crap my pants..Geez

Vonstantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morningstar was affected, so I think the Endless would have been too.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.