The Vol. 1 wiki last edited by pikahyper on 03/15/14 03:43AM
View full history
Few comics have ever exhibited such sway over the economics of an industry as the Drops of God. The legendary wine comic that dictates wine market prices worldwide is now available in English for the first time!
A wine critic and his adopted brother must compete against each other to determine who will inherit their father's estate--a wine collection featuring 13 heaven blessed wines.
Shizuku Kanzaki is the son of a recently deceased, world renowned wine critic named Yutaka Kanzaki. In order to take ownership of his father's legacy, an extensive wine collection featuring some of the most rare labels of the last 30 years, he must find 13 wines, known as the "Twelve Apostles" and the heaven sent "Drops of God" that his father described in his will. But despite being an only child, Shizuku is not alone in this unique wine hunt. He has a competitor. Issei Tomine, a renowned young wine critic, was recently adopted into the Kanzaki family and is also vying for this most rare of prizes.
- Chapter 1: The Scent of a Hundred Flowers
- Chapter 2: A Prayer to the Fruitful Earth
- Chapter 3: The Profound and Subtle Queen
- Chapter 4: Over the Bed Wafts an Aroma of Awakening
- Chapter 5: The God of Burgundy
- Chapter 6: A Maiden Fleeing through Strawberry Fields
- Chapter 7: Tasting in the Park
- Chapter 8: Cradling God's Blessing in Both Hands
- Chapter 9: Draining the Glass of Reunion
- Chapter 10: A Maiden Smiling in the Strawberry Fields
- Chapter 11: The Sweet Dessert of Parting
- Chapter 12: The Ones Who Watch Over
- Chapter 13: At All the Battles' Start
- Chapter 14: A Lovely, Cruel Flower
- Chapter 15: Tough Love for a Saucy Lolita
- Chapter 16: The Mystery Man of the Wine Division
- Chapter 17: Merry-Go-Round
- Chapter 18: A Fantastico Night