Who's excited for the series 6 of Doctor Who!?!?!?!?!?!?!

#1 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

I am!!!!!!!!!!!! what about you guys!?!?!?!!?!?

#2 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

Neil Gaiman written an episode for the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by JediXMan (27924 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not a fan of Matt Smith's Doctor. And I hate Amy - why couldn't she have died in the series 5 finale?!

#4 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio
 I'll watch it, but the show's really not as good as it once was. With that said it should be past it's "teething" stage now and be able to get things moving properly.

@JediXMan: Yeah she's not great. But she's a big improvement on Catherine Tate. In fact, thinking on it, the only new assistant I really liked was Martha.
#5 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7496 posts) - - Show Bio

This 'era' of Doctor who is starting to wear a little thin with me, Series 5 I thought was a mixed bag and now this Christmas episode seemed to disregard many established time travel elements, It seems to be losing alot of the science in favour of dumb adventure. As for Matt Smith he is a good actor however not as talanted as the two previous Doctors, and Karen Gillan just aggravates me. Arthur Darvill gives a much more entertaining performance its just a shame that he's constantly sidelined and will almost inevitably be killed off next series.

I think I'll stick with Jon Pertwee.

#6 Posted by howlettgrowl (729 posts) - - Show Bio

to be honest with you guys...I think matt smith's version of the doctor and amy pond are great...they both are eccentric and interesting characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 Posted by Krakoa (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait. Have a lot of catching up to do, but it's a labor of love.

#8 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
yeah
#9 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if Rory goes away, then I'll be thrilled!  :D  
I hate Rory 

I love Amy & the new Doctor though <3

#10 Posted by Fibra (735 posts) - - Show Bio

I am

#11 Posted by Constantine (16044 posts) - - Show Bio

looks great :D

#12 Posted by Backflip (2251 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait. It should be awesome.

#13 Posted by ComicMan32 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally psyched. Hope the nazi's and the Daleks face off (if the rumors of no Daleks in Series 6 is false). Daleks and Nazi's screaming "EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" at each other would make me laugh.
#14 Posted by AgentOfAnarchy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new Doctor but I hate Amy. She always has the same look on her face and disobeys the Dr costantly. I mean Roase and Donna where no pushovers but she seems just does what she wants regardless.

#15 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! April 23rd!!!
#16 Posted by clumsyninja (143 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still waiting for the new doctor to have more spunk...David Tenant was too good. Hopefully this season the new one can keep up, it has big shoes to fill. Always was sad the Eccleson didn't last more than one season,

#17 Posted by Do I have to give a name? (971 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by joshmightbe (24099 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Who is like pizza even when its bad its good

#19 Posted by Elenatintil (21 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first season of Dr. Who I've been able to watch as it airs... so is this a newbie thing, or is this really the most mind-boggling two parter of the rebooted series? I don't remember ever ending an episode with so many questions before!

#20 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

the ending to the last episode was mind blowing

#21 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@howlettgrowl said:
" Neil Gaiman written an episode for the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "
It's actually next week episode.
#22 Edited by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

I only had a chance to watch the first episode, and i enjoyed it. However, Amy is grating on my last nerve. She purposley disobeys the Doctor, probably the most annoying companion since Martha. Also think that Matt Smith's doctor is a bit too spunky for my tastes. The only person that I really like is Rory.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.