THE NEW DOCTOR WHO IMAGES

Posted by darkestknight2.0--defunct (-60 posts) - - Show Bio

These are images that will be used for the fifth series of doctor who. As everyone knows there will be a new doctor lets have a look at him, his new companion and sonic screwdriver

the tenth doctor taking his final steps and then .... 

now take a look at his new screwdriver

#1 Posted by King Saturn (224807 posts) - - Show Bio
aw gawd no...
#2 Posted by darkestknight2.0--defunct (-60 posts) - - Show Bio

come on everyones got to be excited about this
#3 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited, just unsure what KS is worrying about.

#4 Posted by darkestknight2.0--defunct (-60 posts) - - Show Bio

must be upset about the tenth'd final hours
#5 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno... maybe. I've seen 8 out of 9 Doctors come and go, though. A tenth won't make a difference.

#6 Posted by darkestknight2.0--defunct (-60 posts) - - Show Bio

he was a good doctor tho wasn't he?
#7 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

lol, I've seen every Doctor but 8. He's good, sure, but I know elements that I'd love to have there that are missing. *coughsIceWarriorscoughs* Sorry, just love those aliens.

#8 Posted by darkestknight2.0--defunct (-60 posts) - - Show Bio

hopefully the new doctor will go up against a new master. because that was a good character as well
#9 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually want to see them have about three Masters on alternate. It's a time travel series, so why not encounter different versions of the Master? I mean, he can meet the Daleks at their birth one day and then at their end the next, and then go battle them just before that, then go and.... you see? Why not have him meet the Master in his 5th incarnation or something, then the next time he battles the Master the Master's in another one, and then when he fights him again he's back in the 5th.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (224807 posts) - - Show Bio
@darkestknight2.0 said:
" must be upset about the tenth'd final hours "
that is CORRECT
#11 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@darth_brendroid said:
" I dunno... maybe. I've seen 8 out of 9 Doctors come and go, though. A tenth won't make a difference. "
The last Doc had a huge fanbase
#12 Posted by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not saying he didn't - I'm just saying that to me it won't be too big of a deal.

#13 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmm still not sure but I'll check matt out

#14 Posted by Staticoss (144 posts) - - Show Bio

the new doctor is awesome and they even brought out a new take on the Valeyard... they should bring back the White and Black Guardians

#15 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

new take on valeyard? when?

@darth_brendroid said:

" I actually want to see them have about three Masters on alternate. It's a time travel series, so why not encounter different versions of the Master? I mean, he can meet the Daleks at their birth one day and then at their end the next, and then go battle them just before that, then go and.... you see? Why not have him meet the Master in his 5th incarnation or something, then the next time he battles the Master the Master's in another one, and then when he fights him again he's back in the 5th. "
I think it is about parallel time streams, as in they age together

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.