The Doctor In America: Season Six Trailers

#1 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

We all know that the Doctor has travelled to America before.  However, due to budgetary restraints those previous adventures were usually filmed in the UK.  However, with a bumped up budget the cast & crew of Who got to travel to America... and they sure are keen to let us know about it!  

The teaser trailer literally has the TARDIS making it's mark on American soil... 

Meanwhile, this next trailer hasn't been seen in Britain.  Thank you to the kind American Whovians who've shared this with us... 

And lastly...  the half-season trailer that was tagged on to the end of this year's A Christmas Carol episode (if you haven't seen it, go watch it now... go on, it has Michael Gambon in it!). 

The Doctor in the White House?  Pretty nifty.... although it looks like they've borrowed some aliens from the X-Files and put them in Special Agents' suits.   

Obviously there's a big emphasis on the fact that they're actually in America.  I know that Doctor Who is increasing in popularity in the States, and no doubt these trailers are made to build on that.  Personally, I think they're fun... but I'm a bit worried about Amy Pond's impersonation of Batman's old foe, Mr Zsasz.
#2 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7685 posts) - - Show Bio

lol I thought the same when I saw those markings on her face, that would certainly make for an interesting episode.

#3 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

looks great to me xP

#4 Posted by CptPanda29 (211 posts) - - Show Bio

Ood are back? Badass... 

Can't wait to see what all this beardy Doctor straight jacket nonsense is all about!

#5 Posted by digimod (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking forward to it!

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda wish they weren't making such a big deal about it being in America, but I gotta say this looks pretty awesome. Here's hoping Matt and Karen are the Doctor and companion for a long long time.
#7 Posted by War Killer (20136 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I think

- Just first guesses.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.