The Battle of the companions ... Who do you think is the best companion of the revamped Doctor who since 2005?

#1 Posted by timelord786 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30942 posts) - - Show Bio

Rose or Martha. Don't like Donna or Amy.

#3 Posted by timelord786 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally i went for Karren (amy) as i found that most of the others tended to be more sort of damsels in distress and where always looking for the doctor to make a decision while amy is strong minded and not afraid to challenge the doctor like she did in the The beast below.

#4 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Amy or Donna. I love them both.

Oh, and Rory, the goddamn centurion.

#5 Posted by _Zombie_ (10457 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna. Didn't care for Rose or Martha. Amy's alright, and Rory isn't on the list.

Although, if this list had Jack Harkness, I'd of chosen him in a heartbeat.

#6 Posted by Mercy_ (92861 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh, Rose. Cannot stand her.

Amy > Martha >/= Donna >>>>>> Rose

Honorable mention goes to the most badass man in the universe, Roranicus and the future destroyer of the universe, Stormageddon.

#7 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what this is or who these people are, but I voted for Freema Agyeman because of her name.

#8 Posted by timelord786 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER:

lol Doctor Who is a huge science fiction show in the UK and i think probably the longest running show of all time (it started in 1963 and is still going on today). Its recently been getting bigger out of the UK as it is one of the most popular shows on BBC America.

#9 Posted by CapFanboy (5332 posts) - - Show Bio

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

I don't know what this is or who these people are, but I voted for Freema Agyeman because of her name.

It's that terrible show on the television

#10 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7909 posts) - - Show Bio

Freema as Martha was by far the best imo, she stood up to the doctor and brought him up on things as well as being a Bad ass in her own right. Can't stand Amy pond rory out acts her in more or less every scene/ episode.

#11 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4763 posts) - - Show Bio

Freema. She was beautiful and perplexing, but I feel the writers couldn't really do anything with her.

#12 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Honorable mention goes to the most badass man in the universe, Roranicus and the future destroyer of the universe, Stormageddon.

#13 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked Rose, she actually connected with the Doctor and taught him things. I will say that she did get on my nerves at times, but so did all the others.

#14 Posted by TheThe (1745 posts) - - Show Bio

Billie or Catherine. I cant choose.

#15 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

Ugh, Rose. Cannot stand her.

:P

#16 Posted by Mercy_ (92861 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Yes, because clearly not being able to stand an annoying character makes me jealous of her :P

#17 Posted by YoungJustice (6877 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@YoungJustice: Yes, because clearly not being able to stand an annoying character makes me jealous of her :P

#18 Posted by Mercy_ (92861 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice: Yup.

#19 Posted by jack16ichigo (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Rose to me was the companion but Donna amused me more,being the only one that made me laugh.........Amy's ok but I don't about her as much (or the series in general since Matt Smith took over) Martha was just annoying,she felt really awkward like she was just filling in the gap...............

#20 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna Noble though Amy Pond comes a close second. I liked Rose but I hated Martha which is a shame because I really quite like Freema Agyeman. She's quite good on Law & Order: UK.

#21 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Rory is my favourite but seeing as he wasn't on the list I went for Rose. I couldn't stand Catherine Tate.

#22 Posted by timelord786 (188 posts) - - Show Bio

How many of his companions could look as cool as she did while pretending to be a pirate?

I mean mean amy as is much more sort of free and is someone who enjoys the moment. Unlike the others she is in many ways like the doctor ... she loves the thrill of travelling in the TARDIS. Which is why she is and will be for me the best companion of doctor who. I say "will be" because she is the first companion that i actully like of the new series and therefore she will always be my favourite companion.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.