So Far... Doctor Who (Series 6)

Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

In the new season, The doctor goes to America, fiddles around with the moon landing and meets a Astronaut. I watched both "The Impossible Astronaut" and "Day of the Moon", and I still don't know whats coming next! So what do you think?

Little Girl Time Lord?!

#1 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't like the little timelord girl or whatever she is. My theory was that River Song is Amy and Rory's baby. If they wanted to do the Timelord daughter thing they could have brought back Jenny from series 4.

#2 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

Jenny needs to come back!
#3 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
" I still don't like the little timelord girl or whatever she is. My theory was that River Song is Amy and Rory's baby. If they wanted to do the Timelord daughter thing they could have brought back Jenny from series 4. "
That's what I thought too (sans Jenny).  It's frustratingly obvious.  The only thing I don't get is the woman with the metallic eyepatch who looked through the non-existent hatch in the door.  The rest ws just annoyingly obvious... or annoyingly River.
#4 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
" I still don't like the little timelord girl or whatever she is. My theory was that River Song is Amy and Rory's baby. If they wanted to do the Timelord daughter thing they could have brought back Jenny from series 4. "
That's what I thought too (sans Jenny).  It's frustratingly obvious.  The only thing I don't get is the woman with the metallic eyepatch who looked through the non-existent hatch in the door.  The rest ws just annoyingly obvious... or annoyingly River. "
I'm guessing the girl and the woman with the eyepatch are going to be recurring this season. Like the crack showing up last season, even if it wasn't part of the episode it would show up like on the Starship UK. I seriously can't wait until we flip and the Doctor knows more about River than she does about him because her always knowing so much but saying nothing is sooooo annoying.
#5 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited, yet apprehensive.

#6 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
good theory, but with the whole pregnancy thing not being confirmed positive or negative the time girl could be Amy's and as she said travling in the tardis could of had an effect on the baby giving it some sort of regeneration ability
#7 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @PrinceIMC said:
good theory, but with the whole pregnancy thing not being confirmed positive or negative the time girl could be Amy's and as she said travling in the tardis could of had an effect on the baby giving it some sort of regeneration ability "
Yeah that's my theory. Considering she kissed the Doctor once and freaked out there's no way they slept together. I think its a side effect of Amy bringing the Doctor back by remembering him. Her baby both exists and doesn't exist and has some timelord powers.
#8 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a lot to catch up to. I'm still at the start of Matt Smith becoming the Doctor, yet so far I don't like him very much.

Though the Doctor messing around with the moon landing? Seems interesting.

#9 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I love my mysteries, but I hope River gets explained soon, Time Travel hurts my head!

#10 Posted by Relentless (60 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the dream lord will return this season.

#11 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC said:

" @RedK said:

" @PrinceIMC said:

good theory, but with the whole pregnancy thing not being confirmed positive or negative the time girl could be Amy's and as she said travling in the tardis could of had an effect on the baby giving it some sort of regeneration ability "
Yeah that's my theory. Considering she kissed the Doctor once and freaked out there's no way they slept together. I think its a side effect of Amy bringing the Doctor back by remembering him. Her baby both exists and doesn't exist and has some timelord powers. "
sort like how some events are in flux and can be changed by intervention from the Doctor, the can both exist and not exist sort of like schrodinger's cat
#12 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

the last episode of the season just ended,one of the best episodes yet but he will return later in the year with an episode titled let's kill Hitler.

@PrinceIMC said:

I still don't like the little timelord girl or whatever she is. My theory was that River Song is Amy and Rory's baby. If they wanted to do the Timelord daughter thing they could have brought back Jenny from series 4.
it would seem that your theory is proven in this episode
#13 Posted by War Killer (20145 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceIMC said:
That's what I've been thinking as well. I don't think it would be Amy and the Doctor's kid because then River kissing him would just be creepy <_< And I think it's River who killed the Doctor at the beginning of the new season, since she's in jail for killing someone.

Still, enjoying the show, wasn't big on the whole pirate episode, but the I loved seeing the Doctor in American and I can't wait to see the new episode tonight!!! ^_^
#14 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still an episode behind, stupid space channel, but looking forward to being proven right. Heh.

#15 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

I now can't wait for autumn so series 6 can continue with Let's kill hitler

#16 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

They never usually do this in Britain. The break thing. The other 5 new Doctor Who series never done that. Besides the one with the 4 long episodes.

#17 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Supreme Marvel said:
They never usually do this in Britain. The break thing. The other 5 new Doctor Who series never done that. Besides the one with the 4 long episodes.
this is the first time their doing it, probably to make the break between series shorter since the last season ended in June of 2010 and not counting the christmas episode it was an 8 month wait for this season, any next episode is in september so it's not that long compared to an 8 month wait
#18 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
@Supreme Marvel said:
this is the first time their doing it, probably to make the break between series shorter since the last season ended in June of 2010 and not counting the christmas episode it was an 8 month wait for this season, any next episode is in september so it's not that long compared to an 8 month wait
I know. It's just they never usually do this. So when I heard they're having a mid-season break. I was gutted. Because I rely on this show to see me through the next few months while all the American shows I watch are finished for the season.
#19 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

I understand now!!! or do I?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.