Follow

The Doctor

Character » The Doctor appears in 2191 issues.

A super-intelligent alien Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey, the Doctor travels throughout time and space, adventuring and righting wrongs with his/her companions.

Rose

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Constantine

who do you prefer Martha or Rose. and do you think they should of got rid of Rose. Do you think they should bring her back ?

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Constantine

personally I prefer Rose, I don't think they should of got rid of her they had a strong combination and I hope somehow she returns

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Switch

I think she should have died. I watched that whole crappy episode thinking that the writers had grown some balls and would actually kill that anoying bitch. But no, she only got sucked into a paralel dimension with all her family. Boo hoo. They had goddam blimps.

Even the bad guys sucked.

"You are superior in only one respect."

"What is that?"

"You are better at dying."

Doctor Who would be good if I wrote it. No more wimping around trying to save the day. A girl has a little alien in her head that isdestroying the world. But it only wants to be loved. Screw that, hand me my shotgun. If shes got no head that Alien is dead.

I thought that the episodes wher the doctor was human would be good. Scarecrow monsters vesus british lead, sweet. But no they had to run away and get captured. Another episode that showed promise was when the doctor was going to destroy humanity to defeat the daleks. But again another solution where the hard choices didnt have to be made was found. Lame Seriously this show needs to be revamped for the new generation.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Switch

Sry double posted and i cant delete it
    Post Edited:2007-06-25 16:49:54

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#5  Edited By gmanfromheck

I haven't watched all of Season "2" and haven't seen Rose's farewell but I'm all about Rose. She's just yummy. I've started watching the first season again on dvd. I've seen pics and a couple of clips of the "new one." I just think Rose is going to be a tough act to follow.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Switch

I always thought that she was annoying, but now she's gone I think she was alright.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#7  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

G-Man says:

"I just think Rose is going to be a tough act to follow."

That's the pressure Martha's under. Everywhere she goes she's reminded that she's only there because Rose couldn't be. It's always getting rubbed in her face.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#8  Edited By gmanfromheck

Well I haven't seen Martha yet so I can't make a final decision.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Constantine

I think Marthas annoying asking loads of questions were as rose just went with it and they had a strong relationship

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Final Arrow

I think rose had to go, to build the story, to show how much it effects the doctor, Martha is totally diffrent from Rose, whcih I think is good, We see how the doctor reacts to diffrent things which I like, Also We find out more about him, Im all for brining back Rose , Martha is just there for a plot line if you ask me .

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Constantine

Dark Arrow says:

"I think rose had to go, to build the story, to show how much it effects the doctor, Martha is totally diffrent from Rose, whcih I think is good, We see how the doctor reacts to diffrent things which I like, Also We find out more about him, Im all for brining back Rose , Martha is just there for a plot line if you ask me ."

mmmmm if put it that way yeah but i still prefer rose and would love it if they bought her back because we know the cybermen and dalek will come back so why can't she ?

Starleafgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By Starleafgirl

Rose 100%. I thought she was annoying in the beginning, but throughout the course of the show she's gotten better and more important. Certainly gotten more important to the Doctor. ;)

I like the way they wrote her out, I'm glad they didn't kill her off, although if it was done well (like being sucked into a hellhole while saving the world), then I'd be proud to see her die a hero's death. ;)

Anyway, by the time the second season ended, I'd grown to really like Rose and think she's the perfect companion for the Doctor. Probably better that she got a happy ending before the romance died, though, lol. I mean, the Doctor's had strong friendships before that have faded, apparently, like in that episode with the older woman who's still investigating odd occurences even though the Doctor dropped her like a sack of rotten potatoes.

I think I'm going to hate the new woman, and I'm sure she'll never compare to Rose Tyler, but we'll see. ;)

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Constantine

well although after all of the season i started to like martha but still im glad shes gone it was quite a good ending as well she had only one year, well two, as his assistant andshe got better but as i said im glad shes gone and can't wait till Christmas to see the titanic one and also i can't wait until the show which has his new sidekick in :)

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Constantine

Rose & Dr. Who are meant for each other

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.