Past Doctor Who

#1 Posted by moffattbooks1 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Who  here has seen earlier Doctor Who episodes...not including the 9th or 10th Doctors...anyone?
#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Lots of people.  Methos, InferiorEgo & G-Man are all big Who fans.  Personally, I grew up with them and have fond memories of hiding behind the sofa :)

#3 Posted by Kamen Rider Kajiki (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

I watched a few on the Youtube, Dailymotion and via torrents, the 7th Doctor is my favourite at the moment and. i just finished watching Tomb of The Cybermen wich has been formed in to one big file of 1.29gb like the Dalek Invasion Of Earth.lol I`m actually still trying to import the older dvd`s which is a bit harder then the new ones.:)

#4 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to watch Tom Baker

#5 Edited by Omega Ray Jay (7966 posts) - - Show Bio

I have an special fondness for the Pertwee era, many people moan about it being set on Earth throughout  the majority of his tenure but I love the UNIT Family and the dynamic between The Doctor and The Brigadier, stories like The Claws of Axos, The Silurians and most notibly Inferno and The Sea Devils are two of my favortie adventures of all and considering I was new to who in 2005 I'd say that's a testimony to the quality of the writing and the production team spearheaded by the late great Barry Letts. And as if all that wasn't enough to have the superbe talent of Roger Delgado as The Master makes this time essental Who for me.

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11271 posts) - - Show Bio

I did watch them when I were younger but don't remember much of them. I've been up to date with the new age series. Christopher Eccleston+. Am also really liking the new Doctor and Amy.

#7 Posted by Captain Bintang (216 posts) - - Show Bio

I grew up on Doctor Who. The Tom Baker era was excellent, still the best in my opinion, particularly the first couple of seasons. Seeds of Doom, Genesis of the Daleks, Talons of Weng-Chiang, Pyramids of Mars etc, are classics.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.