HEYO Doctor Who fans!!!!

#1 Edited by ComicCrazy (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

Here is my video tribute to the Doctor I know the quality is pretty awful but I hope you enjoy it regardless.

#2 Posted by The Poet (8170 posts) - - Show Bio

cute

#3 Posted by The Poet (8170 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself: yep. still going on. (I just started watching myself, but I'm catching up from David tenient, so don't ask me what is happening now on the show)

#4 Posted by Hawkeye446 (3866 posts) - - Show Bio

I am now UP TO DATE!

HAIL THE DOCTOR!

Also, Tennant's eps were by far the best of the new seasons.

#5 Posted by The Poet (8170 posts) - - Show Bio

@protect_yourself: yeah, after I get up to date on the new series i plan to watch the older stuff, but I just need to find the time...(which is funny since we're talking about a time lord...ha ha ha...oh never mind!)

#6 Posted by Dracade102 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio
Very good use of combining the original series along with the newer one!!! It seemed a bit simplistic but still perfectly strung together, especially with that song... Nice work!
#7 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Poet: So, we meet again, poet. Tenth, that means David Tennant, is my doctor! But respect to both Eccleston (9th) who made it possible and Smith (11th) who kept the myth alive. Doctor Who is fantastic, brilliant and Geronimoooooooooo (9th's, 10th's and 11th's moto in order).

#8 Posted by The Poet (8170 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: greetings to you as well. I'm not sure who would be my favorite as of yet, because I've only see two of them but Tennant is amusing...

#9 Posted by Billy Batson (58384 posts) - - Show Bio

nice
BB

#10 Edited by ComicCrazy (1505 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dracade102: Thanks for that yeah I know it's not the best but I tried to put both old and new in it it's just the new stuff looks so much better.@Billy Batson: Thanks

also just for the record Matt Smith has got to be my favourite he just does so well with the eccentric nature of the character and he makes you think that he is really old even if he is the youngest actor to ever play the Doctor.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.