Dr Who Season 5 (Warning, Spoiler heavy... seriously!!!)

#1 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Colonel Mace, the military officer in the two-part adventure with the warlike cloned Sontarans, will be the new version of Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, the soldier who helped the Doctor from the late 60s onward.

Noel Clarke may be back as Mickey.

We’ll see John Simm as the Master again, but only in a flashback… and that DNA-changing fob watch will be back.

Doctor Who series four leaves helpless assistant Donna racing round the atmosphere alone when the Timelord goes missing. Donna played by Catherine Tate fears for the Doctor’s life when he mysteriously disappears and draws support from an unlikely source.

Former assistants Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Sarah Jane Smith and Captain Jack all rush to her aid. The fearless foursome then scour the universe in search of the Doctor battling a whole host of alien life-force.

And there’s a shock in store when actress Georgia Moffett whose real-life dad is former Doctor Who Peter Davison claims to be the Timelord’s daughter.

Finally, the Doctor must decide which of his companions lives and which dies…

two more heavy deaths for the new Who universe are planned... rumors are Donna and... unknown...

RTD has been building to a dramatic conclusion to his whole Time War story arc. It's very clever in a way, he was able to remove the Doctor's baggage by killing the Time Lords off, then he drip fed the new fans with the shows mythology without it getting bogged down in classic who nastyness.

More Time War spoilers can be found here...

http://www.comicvine.com/message/time-war-fall-of-the-time-lords/596371/&c=6&6

Which can then lead to him hitting the reset button, specifically for the Time Lords. But not the Time Bores of old. They will more than likely banish the Doctor from Gallifrey without a trial, but use him for their own ends. The Time Lord's had the ability to change a TARDIS' course at a whim, and apparently we haven't seen the last, or indeed know the full story of the Face of Boe...

More spoilers to come as they come across my desk :p

M

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds cool. When does the show start up again?

#3 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Jumps around Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose!

#4 Posted by Danny Gunn (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"*Jumps around* Rose Rose Rose Rose Rose!"

Oh God! Rose :(

#5 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#6 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Rose and The Doctor belong together...

So IF the Doctor has a child does that mean that he is no longer the Last of The Time Lords or does it mean the kid is just half Time Lord... Or would it be Lady xP

#7 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"So IF the Doctor has a child does that mean that he is no longer the Last of The Time Lords or does it mean the kid is just half Time Lord... Or would it be Lady xP"

He already has a child... and a granddaughter actually...

or he will have, he has them and has seen them, but they haven't been born yet, even though they live in the past...

has a fit trying to figure out when everyone was born and putting it into a linear timeline

M

#8 Posted by Josh Weasley (133 posts) - - Show Bio

cool he has a daughter

i still cant believe boe is jack

#9 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Eyes methos

They havent been born yet but they are in the past... Riiiight.. that still doesnt answer my question xP

#10 Posted by Josh Weasley (133 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"*Eyes methos*They havent been born yet but they are in the past... Riiiight.. that still doesnt answer my question xP"

lol so weird

#11 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"*Eyes methos*They havent been born yet but they are in the past... Riiiight.. that still doesnt answer my question xP"

You're dealing with a race that has completely mastered time and interdimensional travel...

the fight a temporal war on three fronts at once lol

nothing is simple for them :p

M

#12 Posted by Josh Weasley (133 posts) - - Show Bio

is it a daughter of human and timelord, or daughter of two timelords? same with grand Daughter?

#13 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

No clue...

but remember the Doctor originally, at least in one of his regenerations, was forced to become Half Human / Half Timelord...

i don't know how much of that is still around though after all the changes in time...

M

#14 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

woo...

more information...

Rumor has it that The Beast will be making it's return, The Beast first made it's appearance in the very controversial season 2 episode The Impossible Planet and it's continuation The Satan Pit.

The Doctor finally faced off, and apparently destroyed The Beast, or Satan, or whatever you want to call it, in the far future...

but a season 5 episode will show The Beast's past and apparently who managed to imprison it in the first place, we know it was before the universe itself, so it wasn't the Time Lords... hopefully this new information will finally give The Doctor some peace over what he had to do...

M

#15 Posted by the_doctor (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#16 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

wrong profile lol

Trailer for the new season, airing end of April in UK...

it's going to be good... :D

M

#17 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgot, episode titles as well...

Episode 1 - Partners in Crime

Episode 2 - The Fires of Pompeii

Episode 3 - Planet of the Ood

Episode 4 - The Sontaran Strategm (Part 1)

Episode 5 - TBA (Part 2)

Episode 6 - TBA

Episode 7 - The Unicorn and the Wasp

Episode 8 - Silence in the Library(Part 1)

Episode 9 - TBA (Part 2)

Episode 10 - Midnight

Episode 11 - TBA

Episode 12 - TBA (Part 1)

Episode 13 - TBA (Part 2)

M

#18 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Colonel Mace, the military officer in the two-part adventure with the warlike cloned Sontarans, will be the new version of Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart, the soldier who helped the Doctor from the late 60s onward.Noel Clarke may be back as Mickey.We’ll see John Simm as the Master again, but only in a flashback… and that DNA-changing fob watch will be back.Doctor Who series four leaves helpless assistant Donna racing round the atmosphere alone when the Timelord goes missing. Donna played by Catherine Tate fears for the Doctor’s life when he mysteriously disappears and draws support from an unlikely source.Former assistants Rose Tyler, Martha Jones, Sarah Jane Smith and Captain Jack all rush to her aid. The fearless foursome then scour the universe in search of the Doctor battling a whole host of alien life-force.And there’s a shock in store when actress Georgia Moffett whose real-life dad is former Doctor Who Peter Davison claims to be the Timelord’s daughter.Finally, the Doctor must decide which of his companions lives and which dies…two more heavy deaths for the new Who universe are planned... rumors are Donna and... unknown...RTD has been building to a dramatic conclusion to his whole Time War story arc. It's very clever in a way, he was able to remove the Doctor's baggage by killing the Time Lords off, then he drip fed the new fans with the shows mythology without it getting bogged down in classic who nastyness.More Time War spoilers can be found here...http://www.comicvine.com/message/time-war-fall-of-the-time-lords/596371/&c=6&6Which can then lead to him hitting the reset button, specifically for the Time Lords. But not the Time Bores of old. They will more than likely banish the Doctor from Gallifrey without a trial, but use him for their own ends. The Time Lord's had the ability to change a TARDIS' course at a whim, and apparently we haven't seen the last, or indeed know the full story of the Face of Boe...More spoilers to come as they come across my desk :pM"

Micky is back and a full story of Boe oh hellz yeah

#19 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Micky is back and a full story of Boe oh hellz yeah"

yeah... this season promises to be amazing...

M

#20 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"Darkchild says:
"Micky is back and a full story of Boe oh hellz yeah"

yeah... this season promises to be amazing...

M

"

yeah i cant wait.

#21 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

me neither... i knew that The Beast would be back again, but i never dreamed we'd be shown the history of his capture...

that is going to be so amazing, and with Rose back... damn, i can't wait for it :D

M

#22 Posted by Josh Weasley (133 posts) - - Show Bio

its going to be a kick ass season, i thought the ood would come back....whoooooo

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#24 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

he's coming lol

M

#25 Posted by King Saturn (223722 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

The latest trailer for Season 4 aired last night...

it's gonna be good, so good...

M

#27 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"The latest trailer for Season 4 aired last night...it's gonna be good, so good...M"

ok is it just me or is she getting more attractive.

#28 Posted by DragonGateAcer (5400 posts) - - Show Bio

cant wait this is gonna be awsome

#29 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"ok is it just me or is she getting more attractive."

who? the new assistant?

at first i was a bit iffy on her when she first appeared in the christmas special, but now she's really grown on me :D

also yeah, she is quite attractive lol

M

#30 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Too old >_<

#31 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

i like her...

besides, she'll only be in it for 7 episodes until Rose takes back the position full time...

cheers

M

#32 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

One hour and counting...

M

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah... she's coming back...

cheers

well it's on in the UK in under 1 hour...

M

#34 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

watch the trailer video i posted, it's going to be amazing :D

M

#35 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute.. Rose is coming back for good o_O

And I need to check and see if BBC America is showing it tonight.. Sometimes they dont give it at the same time as the regular BBC x_X

#36 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG OMG OMG OMG! starts jumping around I love Billie Piper for coming back.. I know she was comign back for a few episodes but this... OMG the reunion of The Doctor and Rose... I think I might Cry...

#37 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

awww... well, you'll want to stay away from this thread in about 2 hours time then, because it's going to be Doctor Crazy lol

M

#38 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

then stick around... or start buying the Dr Who comics, either way works :p

M

#39 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonnova... I dont think Season four is starting yet... I see a bunch of Season 3 repeats..which i really didnt watch cause I am not fond of Martha...

#40 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh i've bought two comics.. Anita Blake and One more Day. When i get more Money my collection will grow xP

#41 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Meh i've bought two comics.. Anita Blake and One more Day. When i get more Money my collection will grow xP"

ahh cool :D

you'll start on Dr Who and Witchblade next lol

M

#42 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos, its ok i want spoilers I want knowledge....

#43 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

Salutes Methos

Yes sir! xP

#44 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

-__- Am I getting Comic Directions from you?

#45 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

roflol... Witchblade is a good comic, i'm getting CO into it :D

then you go onto The Darkness from there

M

#46 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos says:

"One hour and counting...M"

Wait, Dr. Who will be on today?!

#47 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe lol

M

#48 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30074 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO! I'm going to start reading DC and EC is going to flip...

I sent him a Superman Comic when I sent him his Avengers xP

#49 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"Wait, Dr. Who will be on today?!"

yup, new series starts in 20 minutes...

M

#50 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

10 minutes

woo hoo lol

M

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.