Doctor Who Season 7 Trailer

#1 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

The TARDIS is on the horizon once more with the first trailer for the seventh season of Doctor Who due to begin later this month.

#2 Edited by CrimsonAvenger (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

If you listen at 0:41, The Doctor mentions The Master. It hasn't been said if he's going to appear this season but the way The Doctor said it seems to imply he is in that episode.

#3 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7561 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonAvenger: Nothing is confirmed but rumors are rife that The Master will return in the 8th season during the 50th anniversary.

#4 Posted by timelord786 (164 posts) - - Show Bio

Season 7 is going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!!! i have not seen the trailer as i am trying to stay away from all spoiler stuff but its doctor who so it has to really try hard in the first place to give a bad episode.

Also anyone know when it is returning i heard it is either the 25th of august or the 1st of september.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.