Anyone here like Doctor Who?

#1 Posted by Anakha6 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

If you do, you can watch Doctor Who online at http://www.crossingthewhoniverse.com

#2 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
It's ok....it's not amazing
#3 Posted by caesarsghost (559 posts) - - Show Bio

I am actually a fan, thanks for the tip!
#4 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it's cool, only ever saw the first few episodes cause of Billie Piper but now i'm a big fan

#5 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Who is a cornerstone of science fiction, I don't think it has enough respect here in the States.

#6 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I love it. As an Englishman, it's a great sci-fi series for us. I know inferiorego is a BIG fan of it here.

#7 Posted by War Killer (20184 posts) - - Show Bio

Started watching it with the newest Doctor and fell in love with the show, can't wait for new episodes to air again! ^_^

#8 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

New episode airs on Christmas!!! Well in England anyway. Only 3 days to go!! 22nd here

#9 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

Love Doctor Who! Only on the 2nd season though.
#10 Posted by _Wildcard_ (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic screwdriver for the epic win! lol

#11 Posted by cennobite (365 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Who is awesome one of the best programmes ever, who wouldn't love a TARDIS to go anywhere in spacetime, imagine what you would see, then you have your sonic screwdriver to deal with all the little problems that come up from igniting gas to cut through a lock. The list of things that screwdriver can to is very long indeed. 

#12 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVE DW.

Im not fond of Matt Smith though. He's growing on me though
#13 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kiara_Sullivan said:
" LOVE DW.
Im not fond of Matt Smith though. He's growing on me though
"
thats the same for my Mam she loved David Tennant but is coming around to Matt Smith, personally i like him, i prefered Tennant but you have to remember that one of the main parts of the Doctors character is that he never stays the same and will all ways regenerate retaining some aspects of his previous personality and yet coming out of it completely different
#14 Posted by stuamerica (327 posts) - - Show Bio

Shoot, I still miss Christopher Eccleston.  It took about a season or so for me to warm up to Tennant, so I am hoping Smith will continue to grow on me.  Just hope the growing isn't like gangrene however.  I think Amy and Rory are the best pair of companions they have had in the new series.  Course, that could be because she's a 5'11 redheaded drink o' water might help my perception of that.

#15 Posted by harleyquinn12 (1767 posts) - - Show Bio
@stuamerica
exactly how i feel! Eccleston was the best, i liked Tennant a lot, but he was a bit too carefree for me.  I dont really like Smith, it feels like he's trying to ape Tennant.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.