User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

A Fan Boy Dream 0

DC Comics Enyclopedia Updated and Expanded  in  a one word WOW ....for  those who are like myself  or any one who want to write DC comics  Fan fics  next  to the book ...

worth it? ..questionable 0

As a collector of DC and marvel encylopedias I had to purchase this latest installment from DC.  The encylopedia is filled with tons of facts, great artwork and page upon page of character IDs that can last you a lifetime.  That being said; i think this encylopedia is lacking quite alot of DC material.  All of Alan Moore's contributions to DC from V for Vendetta to Watchmen have been left out except the the joker's origins from the killing joke.  Also some minor typos and misidentifications are ...