Can the Darkness have sex with the Witchblade?

#1 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

Greetings! I've read that the Darkness passes its powers on from father to son, killing its old host the instant his seed enters the mother to be (meaning sex, even for recreation, is out of the question unless you're suicidal). However, there was an instance where the Darknesss took control of Jackie and impregnated a comatose Sara Pezzini without killing its host or passing on its power, so thats one rather unfair loophole lol (Jack can have snookie as long as he's not awake for it XD). However, I heard somewhere that Jack and Sara hook up again during a recent story arc, atop an aztec temple no less, and he doesn't die or pass on the power to an unborn kid while having sex with her.

Does this mean the Host of the Darkness can mate with the bearer of the Witchblade without suffering the usual consequences? I mean, since the Darkness hijacked jack's body without his knowledge the first time it would make sense that he was trying to hide the truth about the witchblade's bearer being the one person he can make love to safely, and the Witchblade was born of the union between the Darkness and the Angelus, making it a construct of light and darkness, so it makes sense that the Dark's host could mate with the blade's bearer the same way he can mate with the female darklings it can produce to relieve the host's stress from time to time.

Can anyone clarify for me if I'm way off track regarding my theory or if I heard wrong about Jackie and Sara having consensual sex together recently?

P.S. any pics of these female darklings I heard about too btw?

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

...I don't even... God...

Answer: Apparently yes, though it hasn't been explained or confirmed as to why.

#3 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

-_-

#4 Posted by Sinestro2828 (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

...I don't even... God...

Answer: Apparently yes, though it hasn't been explained or confirmed as to why.

Thanks ReVamp, sorry if my question came off the wrong way, I was just genuinely curious about why the rules had apparently changed for the Darkness' host.

#5 Posted by KillerZ (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

The darkling in question would be Elle.

#6 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.