The Darkness/Pitt #1 REVIEWED!

Posted by G-Man (30696 posts) - - Show Bio
Pitt is back!  Not only that, he's going to mix it up with the Darkness.  To make things even better, this mini series is written by Paul Jenkins and drawn by (Pitt creator) Dale Keown

Simply put, this was a fun comic.  I've said it before, Top Cow really does a great job with the crossovers.  They're not forced confrontations that has two characters fighting against each other.  It's going to be really interesting to see how Jackie carries himself in Pitt's world against the Creed.  I can't tell you how long I've waited to read more about Pitt.  Having Jackie join him is just going to make the trip that much more enjoyable.  
Staff
#1 Posted by samver1 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. I haven't read a Dale Keown comic since he first came out with The Pitt and when he was drawing the Incredible Hulk back in the 90's. He was always a great artist. He never really got as huge as some of the other guys but I thought his work was better then most of them.

#2 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. Awesome I love Pitt!!!

#3 Posted by jefprice (878 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a Pitt fan, but it's cool he's back for his fans. 

#4 Posted by MJ Styles (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Dale keOWNS!

#5 Posted by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio

thats so funny

#6 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool!! 
 A premire issue with fantastic art gets my hard earned $$$

#7 Posted by Decept-O (7275 posts) - - Show Bio

Dale Keown rocks my face off.
#8 Posted by Obsurity (263 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't know he was doing the interior art, one of my favorite artist. Picking this mini-series up
#9 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i thought this was Pitt from Super Smash Brothers... =[ disappointment has set in.

#10 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS WAS F#CKING AWESOME

#11 Posted by NightFang (9907 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know the Pitt but I like the story, Jackie/Darkness and the artwork.

#12 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Great review glad Pitt is back . Love to see Maxx return as well and have him come on this issue as well. Also , so Pitt and Maxx can get a round 2!! lol
#13 Posted by csimon (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

He's BAAAACK

#14 Posted by KillerZ (1599 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the Witchblade/Darkness/Alien/Predator crossover hint there.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.